9

Ethan's POV

Me:Hey

Val:What do you want Ethan? I didn't make up my mind yet.

Me:Well I didn't text you about that, do you want to hang with me and the guys today?

Val:No thanks :)

Me:You can bring Ava, come on it'll be fun

Val:Yea it's so fun to be harassed by horny teenagers

Me:No one is gonna bother you I promise. please cum :)

Val:I hate you, be there in 10

I throw on my hoodie looking in the mirror as my bushy hair covers my eyes. I don't know why I don't just cut this shit. I hear a knock on the door and I'm greeted by Grayson.

"She coming?" He ask, his hands shoved in his adidas sweatpants pockets. I nod my head and continue styling my messy hair. "I'm sorry E, you know she's important to the family. I just-"

"I know Grayson. I know." My hands grip the edge of my dresser as I take a deep breath and stare at the floor. "I know."

"Ethan your girl is here!" Cameron yells from downstairs, I roll my eyes and look over at Grayson seeing Valarie right next to him.

"Hey gray." She gives him a small hug as he hugs her back I notice the tattoo of her dads birthday on her hip. She got it months after he passed, I remember her looking down everyday. I couldn't even help her.

"Uh we leave in a few imma go get the boards." Grayson exits the room shutting the door closed behind him. She looked cold, her skin was pale and her hands were red along with her cheeks. I grab my black pullover hoodie and throw it at her.

"You can tell?" She says letting out a small laughter.

"Yea your hands are so red." I laugh she puts on the hoodie and shoved her hands in the pockets.

"I just noticed Grayson said boards." She says as she sits on my bed.

"Oh yea skateboards, we're going to a skate park." Her eyes widen in surprise.

"Ethan I don't know how to skateboard!" She yells.

"Don't worry I'll help you." I laugh a smile washes over her face but it quickly fades away. "So you ready?" She nods her head in response opening the door and exiting the room.

Val's POV
I sit on the cold bench watching the boys skate around while Ava and Cameron suck each other's face off. They were made for each other. She might not be the best person to give advice but she's there when you need her.

Surprisingly there was a lot of people here even tho it was quite cold. Ethan looks my way and smiles as he walks towards me. He grabs my hand and drags me up.

"Ethan I am not getting on that skateboard I'm going to fall." I slide my hand out of his.

"I'll hold your hands you won't fall. I promise." He reaches out for my hand as he stares into my eyes. I place my hand onto his stepping on the skateboard. "Okay now put one leg out and slowly push." I do as he says and I begin to move.

I let go of his hands as I catch my balance, suddenly the side of my shoe scrapes the ground and I stumble. Falling on the cold, hard ground. Ethan comes running towards me helping me up.

"Are you okay?" He ask as he checks my face for marks. I laugh and fix my hair.

"I think my knee is bleeding." We stare at each other for a while and burst out laughing the next minute.

"That's enough skating for today. How does sushi sound?" I tilt my head back and groan.

"Sushi sounds amazing right now." He grabs his keys and runs over to Grayson.

"Ethan we can't all fit in my car!" Grayson yells as me and Ethan get in the car. Ethan shrugs his shoulders and backs out of his parking space.

I turn up the volume on the radio as Mercy plays by Shawn Mendes. God I love him. I've been dying to see him in concert since freshman year.

"Even though you don't mean to hurt me, you keep tearing me apart!" I look over at Ethan and he was hysterically laughing.

"Oh shut up!" I slap his arm and join him.

"You sound amazing." He sarcastically says.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

The boys and Ava still didn't come back leaving me and Ethan alone in a huge house. My knee was cramping from when I fell this is why I stay home.

"Hey come here lemme check your knee in the bathroom." Ethan says heading upstairs I follow him into the bathroom which was in his room. I sit on the counter as I look at him looking through the first aid kit. Bushy hair laid in his face, and his muscles were shown through his hoodie.

"Uh-your j-jean-"

"Oh! Sorry." I laugh feeling my cheeks warm up. I unbutton my jeans and slide them down revealing my red lace underwear and the raw cut on my knee.

"This is gonna sting a little." I nod my head, he places the cotton ball on my cut and I immediately grab hold onto his shoulder. "Sorry." He apologizes throwing the bloody stained cotton ball out. He places the colorful bandaid on my knee and smiles.

"Thanks Ethan." Part of me just wanted to say yes to what he asked me when he took me to 'lunch'.

I take off the rest of my jeans letting them fall onto the white tile floor, along with his black hoodie. Leaving me in my matching red lace underwear and bra. He turns around and drops the kit.

"W-what're you doing?" He ask looking me up and down. My breathing gets heavier as I think about what I'm about to do.

This isn't the right decision but I'm doing it anyway. Everyday he makes me want him more and more.

"Yes." He looks at me in confusion, "I want you...so yes." He places me back on the counter as he throws his sweatshirt on the floor along with my clothes.

"Are you sure Valarie?" His hands were on my waist mine were wrapped around his neck.

"I'm sure." I whisper attaching my lips to his.

I don't know what I'm doing

-Dolansworld1