22

Ethan's POV
My eyes slowly close and I feel my head tilt back. Living environment was always my worst subject. Mostly because it was always boring.

I glance over at Valarie who was scribbling in her notebook. Her legs were exposed as she wore an oversized grey sweatshirt, and a pair of black boots. Her lips had a nude shade of pink on them, and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked amazing.

"Stop staring at me." She mouths. I blow her a kiss and laugh.

Rachel walks into class and I quickly turn my head, trying to avoid eye contact. Her Tight leggings, and blue crop top was a distraction if being honest.

We haven't talked to each other since she tried to fuck me at her house, which I still haven't told Valarie about and I'm not planning to any time soon.

She winks at me before taking the seat in front of me. As she squatted down to sit her bright pink thong show through her leggings.

Great, that's exactly what I need to see.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around and see Grayson. "What the fuck was that?" He whispered. I shrug my shoulders and turn back around.

Ever since me and gray had that little argument things between us been weird. We haven't even been driving to school together. Grayson never takes his car to school we always ride together.

"Are you still coming over after school?" Rachel turns around, she had a smirk plastered on her face like she had a plan.

I feel Valarie's eyes on us and look back at her. Her face was covered in confusion.

She puts her hand on my arm and my eyes shoot back to her, "Ethan? Are you still coming?" She licks the corner of her mouth and I feel my face heat up.

Shit, I can't say yes.

"Uh yea..I'll be there." The bell rings and before she can answer I grab my things and run after Valarie.

"You okay?" I lean against her locker and she smiles nodding her head. "Val it's just for a project. I'm leaving right after." Her locker shuts closed and she looks at me.

"Who said anything about the project?"

Val's POV
I slam my books on the lunch table and Ava jumps. "Oh, hi to you too." I sit down and run my fingers through my hair.

"What's up with you?" Hannah asked.

"Rachel is up Ethan's ass and I am trying..so hard! Not to slap her in her perfect little face!" A few people look over at our table and stare. I put my head down and groan.

"Well sis you better keep an eye out for your man too cause it looks like his eyes are on something else other than you." I look at Ava who was staring behind me. I turn my head and see Ethan's eyes glued to Rachel's ass.

"I wish I haven't seen that." I mumble, Ava bites into her sandwich as she glares at Grayson. "Ave whats going on between you two? I've been meaning to ask."

"You think a boy could just stick to one girl huh?" She gets up and storms out of the lunchroom. I look over my shoulder and see Grayson whispering in a girls ear.

I thought he was done with that

"Are you gonna come to Ava's house after school? She's finally opening her pool."Hannah asked.

"Definitely. I'll drive you after school." I look down at my phone as it vibrates on the table.

Ethan: Green lace today I see ;)