21

8pm
Val's POV
I throw on my black leather jacket and look at myself in the mirror. "Ok zipped..or not zipped?" Ava tilts her head and bites the inside of her cheeks.

"Not." She goes back to applying her lip gloss on. I look back in the mirror and slouch my back.

"Do you think my shirt is too short?" She groans and walks up to me turning me around, my back now facing the mirror.

"You look perfectly fine Val. What're you stressing over anyway it's just a party." She flips her hair to the other side and I push her out of my way. "Oh you're trying to look good for Ryan huh?" I smack her arm and she winces.

"Shut up!" I grab my phone and begin to walk down the stairs.

"That hurt you bitch!"

We get into my car and I start the engine. I glance over at Ava rubbing her arm, and I put my hand over my mouth from laughing.

"What?"

"Thank god for my mom and Kyle getting me this car. Cause my friend..we would've been staying our asses home."

Where the fuck is she?

I step into the living room and my eyes go wide as I see Ava on the table dancing with a red cup in her hand.

At this point I shouldn't even be surprised, she gets drunk at every party.

I watch her as she chugs her drink, wiping her mouth after. "Woooh!" She screams. Everyone around her tags along as they all start cheering for her. "Get me another one!" I hear her yell and I laugh.

My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I see a text message from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey babygirl ;)

I smile and begin to text back until I feel someone tug on my jacket. I turn around and see Ryan with two beers in his hands.

"Here!" He yells over the extremely loud music handing me a beer. I feel his eyes look me up and down but I pretend I don't see him. I chug down my beer and smile back at him.

I take off my jacket and throw it on a chair, "Lets go dance!" I grab his hand and drag him into the living room with everyone else.

"Fuck yea Valarie!" Ava yells behind me as she grinds her ass on some kid who clearly was enjoying it.

Grayson is gonna be pissed but she's drunk, so who cares.

I turn my back on Ryan swaying my hips side to side. I feel him get closer to me, making my body heat up. I grab the beer out of his hand and I take a sip out of it. I squeeze my eyes closed and stick out my tongue.

That definitely isn't just beer.

"You don't like it?!" He laughs.

"No! But I want more!"

I went from one drink to ten in about five minutes, I could barely walk on my own two feet.

I pull Ryan close to my chest and the alcohol hits my face from his breath. He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles.

"You know.. I'd love to fuck you right now!" I yell in his ear, his cheeks grow pink and he shakes his head.