19

Val's POV
I walk out of geometry and head to my locker feeling gloomy, my head was pounding like crazy, and I could barely breathe. When the spring comes everyone starts to get all stuffy cause of allergies.

I look over at the corner the twins are always in and I hear Grayson yell, his hands were balled up in a fist, and he walked back and fourth as he talks to Ethan who also looked angry. I walk over to them and they immediately become quiet.

"Is Ava here today?" I shake my head 'no' and Grayson groans. He walks away and I look back at Ethan.

"What the hell is going on?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear and rubs his thumb over my chin.

"I'll tell you later,, but do you feel okay? You look a little sick." I nod, and lay my head on his chest. I look over his shoulder and see Ryan looking my way.

"Uh lets go to my house," I grab his hand and drag him towards the door trying to avoid Ryan. Even though we talked things out I still feel guilty for using him.
-
"I can't believe Cameron..why would he even think of laying a finger on her!" Ethan lays on my bed his cheeks were rosy, and his shirt was off.

"She's coming by my place later, come. We're ordering food and shit." He wraps his arms around me and rubs my hand.

Ava is like a sister to me, I couldn't even think of her getting hurt. Especially by a friend like Cameron. What a dick move.

Ethan grabs his phone as it starts to ring, "What? I'm coming over tomorrow the project is due in two weeks we have time." I get up and take off my shirt looking for another since it was so hot in my room. "Rachel I'll be there," he throws his phone and begins to walk towards me.

"Who's Rachel?" I wrap my arms around his neck and he pecks my lips ignoring my question. "Ethan?"

"Don't ask me questions." My eyes widen and I laugh in response.

"I'm your girlfriend. Now answer the question. Who is she?" he looks over at me and laughter comes out of his mouth.

"Just a girl, we have to do a science project together." I feel my bra unclip and a smirk crosses his face. "You're gonna regret that so bad.." He whispers. My body instantly grew chills everywhere he touched. His hands brushed upon the lower part of my stomach, then down my legs.

"Stop..teasing.." my body craves for him, his touch, his lips, his body. Everything. When I'm around him I feel like I can't control myself..but he can.

I reach for his belt but I'm pushed on my bed, he pulls down my underwear leaving me bare naked. "Do as I say,"

I didn't know what was going on, I've never seen him act this way..but I'm ready for whatever he's about to do.

He gets on top of me, pinning my hands above my head. My legs tremble as I feel his warm breath against my heat. My lip begins to hurt from biting it so hard.

"Spread.." I immediately open my legs, doing as he says. I feel his lips on my inner thigh, his soft, gentle kisses. Our eyes meet as he goes further down my leg.

Just fuck me already

"Do you want me to kiss you?" His voice was low, he sounded calm. He sounded mature.

"Yes." I breathe.

"Where?" I feel his lips touch my heat and I gasp. "Here?" He does it again and I moan in pleasure.

"Yes."

"Do you guys have lays?" The bag of chips fall out of the cabinet on to the counter. "Nevermind!" I walk back in the living room and sit next to Ethan.

Ava and Grayson are on the next couch cuddling with each other, I nudge Ethan's shoulder and lean my head towards them.

"So when are you two gonna date?" He says, Grayson throws a pillow at us along with his middle finger.

"I'm kinda tired,,"I put my hair up and begin to rub my eye. He grabs my hand and we head upstairs.

"No one feels like hearing you two screaming tonight!" Ava yells from the couch. I giggle and blow a kiss to her.

"What're we doing tomorrow?" He asked, I run my fingers through his soft hair getting easily distracted. "Val?"

"Let's stay in, and have breakfast, and a shower, we can order food and watch our favorite movies." We both pause and look into each other's eyes. "What?" I turn my head trying to hide my blushing face.

"I never knew..what I wanted, until I looked into your eyes." I kiss his lips and shut my eyes.

Next day
Ethan's POV
I get up from bed with no Valarie in sight. I take my clothes off and head into my bathroom, turning on the shower.

The steamy, hot water hits my face. I see a shadow in the corner of my eye, Valarie stands there with a towel around her body and her hair down. The pink towel drops to the floor revealing her bare naked body.

She steps in and my lips immediately attack hers. Her wet body presses against the glass door as I continue kissing her. "Turn around." I grab her waist and enter into her from the back.

"Oh my god." She whispered, our wet body's slammed together back and fourth. She leans her head on my shoulder as loud moans escape her mouth. I pull out and release on her back. "Well good morning." She smiles.

"Breakfast will be done in fifteen..don't take too long." I peck her lips before exiting the shower.

"What're your plans after you graduate?" I ask, she looks up at me and shrugs her shoulders.

"I wanna move to California, but who knows what's gonna happen." I lick my lips and sigh.

"You always wanted to go there I remember. You used to say it all the time when you where little." I laugh.

"And you used to say we were gonna have a big house together and eat pizza everyday." She smiles.

"Who knows what's gonna happen right." She looks at me in seriousness as she nods her head in agreement.

"So where's Gray and Ava?" She grabs a water and heads towards me. Her lips were swollen as her cheeks were rosy. Her tattoos all over her arms showed since she was wearing my     t-shirt.

"They went to breakfast. Who even goes out to breakfast, real men cook." She wraps her arms around my neck and smiles.

"Strongly agree. You know grays still a little baby."

"This is exactly why I'm the better twin."

Don't forget to comment! And vote!!!!!

-dolansworld1