12

His little snores filled the room,,he sleeps the same from when he was little. I move a piece of his hair from his face giving me a full view.

His phone vibrates and I look at it, should I answer it? Or, mind my business?

Since when do I mind my business?

I grab the phone and I'm in shock as I read what the text message says,

Brittney:You're still coming over tonight right? I know you miss me, and something else of mine ;)

I rest his phone back on the night stand,, how stupid can I be? I don't know what I expected from him. I knew I was just one of his bitches he fucked for fun,, all the shit he told me about being a 'special one' I knew it was all bullshit.

I don't know why but...I just felt like pouring my eyes out,

"Good morning babygirl," his sleepy voice was really pushing it right now,, god I just want him all over again. He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"Uh do you know where my clothes are?" I ask him before removing his arm, he looks around the room and groans.

"Oh Gray probably put them in the wash." My eyes widen and the words I was trying to say wouldn't come out. "What?"

"Grayson knows about this?!" Surprisingly I liked Gray better than e,,if we're talking about friendship wise. He actually nice unlike Ethan who's a dick most of the time I'm with him.

"Val...you think he hasn't heard your extremely loud m-" I throw a pillow at his face and groan,,Grayson probably hates me right now. I mean he did tell me not to get involved with Ethan, but what did I do...

Get involved.

"Uh...so what're you doing tonight?" I question him as he grabs his phone,,I'm pretty sure he's texting Brittney back.

"Just going to some stupid party thing...Gray didn't wanna go so I'm going alone." He gets up causing the sheets to fall from his body, leaving him in his black Calvin Klein's.

Round 3?

"I can go with you," he walks towards me and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"I think you're gonna need to rest from last night," he quickly pecks my lips and walks into his bathroom.

Why do you have to be so difficult Ethan?

Ethan's POV
I close the bathroom door and tap on Brittney's message,

Me:Not tonight

Brittney:You've been spending so much time with that bitch, have you forgotten about me? Cause let me remind you, I was the one pleasuring you. Not her!

Me:You know it's not like that, and you know you're not my girlfriend right? I've known Val mostly my entire life she's not like you.

Brittney:Well she's doing the same things I used to do with you, looks like we have plenty of things in common. Oh no are you...catching feelings? The asshole Ethan actually liking someone?

Me:I'll be there at 9

Brittney:That's what I thought :)

I throw my phone at the wall and grip the edges of the sink. I hear a knock on the door and Valarie's soft voice speaks from outside.

The door opens and she stands there in my over sized white T-shirt,

I don't know what this feeling was that I got when she came around, I can't control myself around her. Everyday I crave more and more of her.

"Ethan?" She stood in front of me, her hair in a high messy bun and her lips were kinda swollen.

Yeah...I like her, so what. Nothing is ever gonna get serious than what we're doing now.

She puts her hand over mine,her soft skin against mine. "I should get you home," I remove my hand from under hers and exit the bathroom.

Snap out of this Ethan,,don't like her she's just a quick fuck-she's just a quick fuck

Val's POV
"Thanks for the ride, and the coffee, and the sex." We both laugh as my embarrassment grew by the second.

"Anytime Green, see you later?" He ask,,I wanted to say yes but Brittney's message kept popping up in my mind.

"I think I'm just gonna stay in tonight," This whole thing I have with him feels amazing,but I know everything we're doing now is going to backfire. "But enjoy that...party,"

"I always do." Before I exit the car he grabs my wrist. I look back and my eyes immediately go straight to his lips. I slowly lean in to kiss him but he pulls away. "I'll talk to you later," he looks at the steering wheel refusing to look at me.

What's going on with him

I close the door standing on the sidewalk watching him speed off.

I knew this was a bad idea, all this is doing is making me more attached to him

"How was your night?" My mom ask,,she looked annoyed. "You know I don't mind you sleeping over the twins house but it wouldn't hurt to send a text telling me where you were." She crosses her arms and I sigh.

"Mom I'm sorry, I completely forgot. It won't happen again. I promise." I give her a cheesy smile as she laughs in response.

"How's you and Ethan?" I stop myself from walking and turn around,,how the fuck does she know?!

"What? What do you mean?" My palms were getting sweaty,,and I'm pretty sure my cheeks were red as a tomato.

"Hun, you don't hide things good you know. The way you two are around each other, and the way you look at him, it's obvious something is going on. Not to mention you two almost kissing in his car just now." She sips her coffee and takes a seat at the table.

She's right,,when I'm around him I get this feeling like I'm on a roller coaster and I'm about to puke. I look at him like he's the most beautiful person in the world. He might be a dick, but I know deep down inside he's an amazing person. I've seen it before. This person he is now isn't him. I wish he was mine and I was his, but he made it clear...nothing else will ever happen than us just fucking.

"Mom...nothing's going on between us. Nothing ever will, we've known each other forever. Just friends." I quickly walk up the stairs and enter my room.

Don't like him Val-Don't like him

-Dolansworld1 ;)