16

Val's POV
My head hit the desk, hearing my boring English teacher speak. I pick my head up and raise my hand asking to use the restroom.

I should really just go home, my head is pounding

I turn down the hall and see Ethan standing in a corner. As I'm about to walk over to him I see Brittney get off of her knees.

That asshole

His hands around her ass..his lips on hers. Of course when I thought things were going good this happens.

Tears filled my eyes, I was sad, angry. My emotions were everywhere, I feel like I mean nothing to him..at all. Maybe I am one of his side bitches.

Brittney was gone by now, she left a while ago. Ethan turns around and his face drops as he sees me.

"Val-" I walk up to him and smack him across his face. I go for another slap but he grabs my arm.

"I am done with you Ethan! You're exactly what I thought you were.." I see in face he was hurting, I can't waste my time on him anymore. "An asshole,," I run to the bathroom and lock myself into a stall.

I hear the door open and I quickly wipe my tears, "Val?" As soon as I heard that voice I knew who it was. I open the door and run into Ava's arms, my tears falling onto her shoulder.

"Ava take me home," she wiped my tears and nodded her head.

By time I walked out the bathroom there stood Grayson with Ryan, I walk past them and grab my bag from Ava.

6:30 pm
Watching all these summer movies were making me even more gloomy, I hate the cold and it's just now starting to get warmer outside. I can't wait for school to be over, and go to the beach.

I hear a knock on my front door and I groan, why does everyone decide to bother me on the worst day.

I open the door and see Ryan standing there with a McDonald's bag in one hand, and in the other hand a board game. He gives me a big cheesy smile and I open the door, letting him come in.

"I know you've had a bad day so why not cheer it up." I wrap my arms around his warm body, his body smelled of men cologne. It was a strong scent.
-
I move my piece five boxes up and clap my hands, "ha! I win again!" No one ever beats me on board games, it was always a talent of mine.

He jumps on me and starts tickling my stomach, "Okay! Okay!" I wipe the tears off of my cheek, playfully pushing him off of me.

I felt his eyes on me, I know he wants to make a move. I wish he would just do it

His hand touches my face, removing a piece of my hair from in front of my eyes. I turn my head to look at him and smile. I climb on top of him and rest my hands on his shoulders.

"Valarie I-" I connect my lips with his feeling his soft lips against mine. I open my mouth a little lettering his tongue slightly slide in. His hands slowly roam down to my butt, giving it a gentle squeeze.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes, "let me treat you right Valarie." I didn't know if he was asking to be my boyfriend or not, but I still nodded my head in agreement.

I take off my shirt tossing it to the side as his lips leave soft kisses on my bare chest. Unbutton mine and his jeans pulling them down.

"Woah woah..are you sure?" He ask, I hand him the golden wrapper and a smirk crosses his face. He slowly slides down my underwear, beginning to enter into me.

We both groan in each other's ears as he enters, my head bends back in pleasure as I rock back and fourth.

Ryan is amazing, sweet, and caring he wasn't bad at all. His touch make me get chills, his smile makes me blush. But not like Ethan.

I know this was short but another chap will be up probably Saturday.

But what did ya think??? Comment and vote pls!

-Dolansworld1