8

Val's POV
Ever since the Ethan situation all i could think about was him. His lips, hair, eyes, his touch. I was stupid for getting involved with him like that  but I couldn't help it. I want him...all of him to myself.

"So how's the twins?" My mom ask sipping her coffee. I run my fingers through my hair and sigh.

"Um...they're fine, I guess." She gives me a look and continues to sip her coffee. "What?" I laugh biting into my apple.

"What did you and Ethan do the other day?" I spit out the mushed apple and my eyes widen.

"We were talking about a project. Yea. A project."

"How's it going?"

"Great, it's coming together pretty well." I lie knowing there isn't no project, instead we almost fucked.

"Val I wasn't born yesterday, Ethan likes you." I roll my eyes and open the fridge trying the avoid what she was saying. "Ever since you were li-"

"No he doesn't mom. He never liked me, I liked him and you know that." I cut her off beginning to get irritated.

"Val the way he-"

"Mom Ethan doesn't like people. He finds a girl , gets in their head and fucks. Then he goes to the next girl. So can you please stop." I grab my keys and walk out the door.

I don't know what I want with Ethan, but I know I want something. I don't know if I even want a real relationship with him, but I want all of his attention on me.

The thought of just hooking up with him everyday crossed my mind.

That's what I might have to do

Ethan's POV
Her soft lips was the only thing on my mind, I couldn't stop thinking about her. The way her hair fell on her back when she took off her soft black shirt, I remember feeling her warm lips on my cold neck softly placing her gentle kisses.

"What'd you do at Vals yesterday?" Grayson questions as sweat drips down my body from lifting the heavy weights.

"Talked about a project." I quickly come up with a lie so he doesn't know that I almost fucked the girl that we knew since we were little.

"Yea?"

He definitely knew something was up by the way he was looking at me

"Grayson I'm not lying." I drop the weight on the floor beginning to become annoyed.

"I'm not stupid you ass, I know you two did something."

"Yea a project." I stay with the lie even though he wasn't buying it. He pushes me and I push him back getting ready to swing but I stop myself.

"Do whatever you want Ethan...you're gonna leave her like you leave the rest of them." He says.

"Yea and you don't do the same thing!" I yell at him.

"I'm not the one who likes Valarie! I'm not the one who's dying to fuck her you are!" The veins start to pop out of his body as his voice gets louder.

"Grayson she came onto me! I went to her house and she came onto me!" He stands there speechless, his jaw clenched. "Stay out of it Grayson." I angrily walk outside to get air and a million thoughts roam around my head.

It's obvious she wants something from me, why else would she come onto me the other day. Maybe she would be down to be a quick fuck

"And why are you here again?" She closed the door behind me as I step in. Her arms fold over her chest and she smirks as my eyes wander down. "Eyes up here." She winks.

"I'm here to take you to lunch." I shove my hands in my pocket. She stares at me in confusion, not understanding what came out of my mouth.

"For?" She questions.

"To talk about things, so I'll be outside waiting."

"What? No, Ethan-"

"The clock is ticking!" I shout before closing the door behind me.

"Ethan...is this a date?" I stare into her brown eyes and smile.

"I don't do dates Val." I respond sipping my soda. Her eyes focus on mine as we sit in silence.

"Then why am I here?"

"I wanted to ask you something." She leans back in her chair waiting for me to continue. "You're a virgin right?" Her eyes widen, she grabs her bag and storms off. "Wait wait..."

"Are you kidding me Ethan you dragged me out of my house to ask me if I was a virgin!" She yells causing a few people to stare. I grab her arm and pull her to the side. "Let go of me."

"Do you want to lose it?" Her breathing slows down as soon as those words slipped out of my mouth.

"Not with you." She crosses her arms leaning against the brick wall.

"Why not?"

"I want it to be special Ethan...and you're already experienced. Just no." Her face becomes slightly pink.

" I'll go slow on you, however you want it." I lean in closer to her and her face turns even more pink. She looks up at me and shakes her head.

"Why me E?"

"Because...there's a part of you that I want to myself."

"So my virginity is that part you want. Yea no. Take me home." She begins to walk away but I grab her arm and pull her to my chest.

"Think about it." I whisper.

"Ethan please take me home." I give her a 'think about it' look and she sighs. "Okay. I'll think about it but ninety percent out of a hundred it'll be a no. Now take me home." I release her arm and she immediately walks to the car.

I open the door and I'm greeted by all the guys, "alright so while you were out fucking who knows who...we made some plans for tomorrow." Cameron says as he tosses the football in the air.

"I wasn't fucking nobody you asshole, I was out with Valarie." In the corner of my eye I see Grayson get up and head to the kitchen.

Guessing he's still pissed

"So invite your girlfriend." Cameron says winking at me.

"Hey Cam where's your bitch?" I jokingly ask trying to piss him off.

"She was just with you." They all laugh and I jump on him, playfully punching him in the stomach. "Alright but for real we're going to the skate park, tell Val to come and her sexy ass friend. What's her name?"

"Ava." Thomas says as his eyebrows rise. "I'd hit that every night if I had the chance."

"With what?" I say laughing as all the guys join, he rolls his eyes and continues to scroll through his phone.

Sorry this chap was so crappy. I really didn't know what to write about on this one so...

-Dolansworld1