6

Ethan's POV
"So...you invited Valarie." Grayson sits down on my bed and slightly pushes me, forcing me out of my sleep.

"Yea I invited her, so what." I rub my eyes as I throw my blanket off my body. I know what he was going to say, and I didn't want to hear any of it.

"Ethan what're you trying to do? It's Valarie. Not one of your other bitches, you're going to get her into serious shit." I get up and throw on a shirt.

"Yea I know it's Valarie! Since when can't I invite a close friend over for dinner? Huh!" I yell as I move my hair out of my eyes.

"And since when do you just invite a girl over for dinner!" He shouts back getting up from my bed, his face turning a light red from him shouting. "Do whatever you want Ethan...just not with Val. She's too good to be hurt over you." He walks out angrily, slamming my door behind him.

"Fuck you Grayson!" I punch my closet door as I pace around my room.

Valarie was beautiful, and if she was mine there would be many things I would do to her. My intention wasn't to make her catch feelings then we're a big happy couple.

She makes it seem like she doesn't want anything to do with me, I know part of her still has those feelings she had for me back in ninth grade. I know she won't back away if I push her on the wall and have her hands above her head as I'm exploring her mouth. I know she wants me.

Do I want her?

I want her on my bed, naked...screaming for more. Screaming for me to run my fingers down her body. Screaming for me to leave her sloppy kisses all over her body. Screaming for me.

Maybe I can get that

Me:I'm outside

Val:I didn't know u were picking me up

Me:Well now u do, so come outside ;)

The front door opens and I see Valarie step out with a plain black dress, low top black and white vans and a black choker, as her two long braids rest on her shoulder.

Damn

"Hey" she gets in the car and her nose is red, from the cold air. Her hands are in between her thighs trying to keep them warm.

"Here" I take off my jacket and put it on her back, a smile grows on her face as she puts her arms into the sleeves.

"Thanks" I hear under her breath, she looked slightly uncomfortable. "Ethan...why did you kiss me?" She breaks the silence. I look at her and back at the road.

"I don't know." I put on my blinker as I watch all the other cars drive by.

"Yeah you do. I know you didn't just get the urge to kiss me outta nowhere. So why?" She pushes the conversation deeper and I sigh, not wanting to talk about what has happened.

"Val I already said it...I don't know." I turn into my driveway and take my keys out.

"Ethan stop lying, just tell me why!"

"I don't know Valarie! I told you it meant nothing so let it go!" Her eyes get glassy as she stares into mine. She opens the car door but I grab her hand stopping her from leaving.

"I don't wanna have your sister waiting." Her hand slips out of mine as she gets out gently pushing the door closed.

Val's POV
"So Valarie, how's everything?" Mrs. Dolan asks me as she takes a sip of her wine.

"It could be better, but I'm good I guess." I respond cutting a piece of my steak.

"How's your mom?" She continues.

I shrug my shoulders, " I mean...she could be doing better too but she's been pretty good. I look over at Grayson and he immediately puts his head down. Which was weird.

"So you and Ethan are dating now huh." Cam says, I drop my fork and my jaw drops along with Ethans.

"Oh no no no, we're just- he just invited me over here so I can see you." I smile and she gives me an 'are you serious' look. As I'm about to say something I feel my phone vibrate.

Gray:Don't let Ethan get to you

Me: What're you talking about Grayson? I don't like him

Gray:Still be careful with him :(

I rest my phone on my lap and continue eating my food.

What the hell does he mean

The whole ride back to my house was silent. The mini argument me and Ethan had before in the car kept replaying in my head. He had to kiss me for a reason.

The car stops and I see my house, he puts the car in park and waits for me to get out the car.

"Ethan one minute you're an asshole and the next you're the old Ethan. What's going on?" He unbuckles his seatbelt and looks over at me.

"What do you want Val?" He ask leaning in closer to me, my hands start to get sweaty as my face heats up. His hand lands on my thigh and I gasp in response.

"W-what're y- "

"What. Do you want?" He licks his lips as his hand rises. I wanted to just smack that stupid smirk off his face but at the same time I wanted to attack his lips. "What's wrong?" His hand slips under my dress and I start to breathe heavily, not knowing what to do. He touches the rim of my underwear and I bite my lip trying not to moan.

"See you later Green." He removes his hand and places it back on the steering wheel with a smirk on his face.

I pull my dress down and get out of the car, quickly walking to my house. I open the door without looking back and step inside seeing Kyle.

"Hey kiddo, how was the dinner?" He ask as he watches the football game go on.

"Uh. It was good." I respond trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Good, good. Well your mother is working a late shift tonight, so it's just me and you."

"Oh, alright. I'm gonna go-get in the shower." I run up the stairs and into my room. I lean against my door and stare out my window. I don't know what just happened. Or why it happened, but it just happened.

What Ethan just did was him being a dick and fucking around with me...but I liked it. I don't know if he likes me or he's just trying to get in my pants.

He almost did if we're being honest

As I'm removing my clothes I hear my phone buzz. I run over to it quickly looking at who texted me.

E:It meant nothing ;)

Me:Goodnight Ethan

E:Goodnight babygirl

I toss my phone on my carpet and sink into my bed. The words kept repeating in my head, 'what do you want Val?' I don't know what I want.

Maybe I want him

Maybe I want Ethan

Tbh I didn't really like this chapter, I didn't know what to write this one about so this is the only idea that came up in my head. Hope y'all liked it ;)

-Dolansworld1❤️