7

Val's POV
"He what?!" Ava yells her voice echoing through the hall, I place my hand over her mouth and run into the bathroom. "Sorry sorry...but he what?!" She yells again.

"He said that it was nothing, but it was weird Ava. I honestly thought we were about to fuck." She runs her fingers through her hair and shakes her head.

"Okay so...do you like him at all? Any feelings?"

Yes

"Definitely not." I lie.

"Hook up." She claps her hands together and smiles.

"Ava no, I am not hooking up with him. He fucking hooks up with everyone." I cross my arms.

"So? You don't like him anyway." She smirks at me and grabs her bag. "Well just think about it it's actually a good idea, I gotta get to class before Golden gives my ass detention." She runs out leaving me there clueless.

Maybe I should hook up with him...just to see how it goes

I throw my keys on the couch along with my bag and run up my stairs. As I enter my room I fall to the floor screaming. "Ethan what the fuck are you doing here?! Actually...how the hell did you even get in my house?!" He gets up and smirks fixing his hair, giving me his hand helping me up.

"Well your mom let me in before she went grocery shopping...and I wanted to see how you were doing." I cross my arms and smirk.

Should I tease him? I think I should

"Actually...I'm doing great." I get up from my bed and place my hands on his pants. He looked confused, but I could tell he wanted more. I unbutton his jeans and he grabs my hands as he pushes me on the wall, my arms above my head.

"What're you doing Val?" His breathing was heavy, and his hazel eyes glued to mine. At that moment I didn't even want to hook up with him all I wanted was for him to be mine.

Fuck it

"I'm getting what I want." I smirk before he smashes his lip against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck along with my legs around his waist. We both fall onto the bed beginning to remove each other's clothes. I push him off me and smile.

"What's wrong?" He says still laying on the bed with his jeans halfway off.

"Sorry E, I got to do homework." I throw on my shirt and fix my hair. His smirk drops and a wave of anger washes over his face. "Oh did you think we were gonna fuck? Sorry babe. Only in your dreams."

"We can play this game Green." He pulls up his jeans beginning to leave my bedroom.

"I think I won!" I yell from the top of the stairs.

"Think again!" He yells back, I hear the door close and I quickly run to my room. I fall into my bed and stare at my white ceiling.

God he's so hot

Ethan's POV
"Oh my...god Ethan! Don't stop!" Brittney yells as her sharp nails dig down my back. I've only know Britt for a month and we've fucked maybe...everyday. She was hot but I wouldn't date her, she's the type to be up your ass about everything. Not my type.

As I look in her blue eyes I see Valarie. All I saw was her, her body, her face, her everything.  I thrust harder as I hear Valarie's moans in my ears.

"Ethan!" I pull out and lay besides Britt. Her breathing was out of control she didn't say anything.

"It was a good night." She says placing her hand on my lower stomach. I remove it and throw on my shorts.

"Get out." I say looking myself in the mirror fixing my messy hair.

"What?" She questions, I roll my eyes and throw her clothes on the bed.

"Britt you know you're just a quick fuck. That's it. Now go." She quickly puts on her clothes and ties her hair up.

"Don't call me no more Ethan!" She storms out slamming my door closed.

I don't get into serious relationships knowing the way I am. I know for sure Valarie wouldn't let me just fuck and fuck without a relationship being behind it all. That's the problem. I can't date her. I don't know what I would do if I hurt her.

She was on my mind since earlier, I can't stop thinking about her. With her perfect body, and gentle touch. Her lips...oh my god.

I grab my phone and tap on our messages.

Me:Hey ;)

Val:It meant nothing ;)

Me:Watch the next time I see you. It's not gonna be pretty

Val:Whatever you say

She doesn't know what's coming her way

God she's so hot

Things are finally starting to heat up. Guyssss start voting and commenting more, let me know what you think. Give ideas, opinions and moreeee.

-Dolansworld1