25

Grayson's POV
I walk into the kitchen and Ethan looks at me with no emotion. His eyes hung low, his cheeks were rosy. I knew he was drunk.

"Who'd you go drinking with?" I open the fridge and grab a bottled water.

"James."

"Really? Cause I was just on the phone with James and he said he was with Thomas." He laughs and suddenly my water is all over him. He gets up and throws a glass on the floor. Pieces shattering everywhere.

"What Grayson! What!"

"You wanna do this to yourself fine! But remember you're doing this to everyone else around you! She broke up with you fine, I would've done the same thing. Look at you! You don't care about anyone but yourself! She fucking loves you and you go out and fuck someone else!" He stands there silently, his eyes burning into mine. "Get your fucking shit together E. Or you're gonna have no one. Not even me."

Ethan needs Valarie, when she's not with him he changes into the old Ethan. The one that gets drunk, and high everyday.

I remember the nights he would come home, a different girl every night. He was barely able to walk. Mom and dad would try to get him to stop by threatening him with private school. They were always arguing, dad even kicked Ethan out once for finding two girls in his bed. He had to stay over Our sister's house.

She opens the door and tilts her head. "Hey Gray." She opens the door more giving me room to walk in. "What's up?"

"I should be asking you that." She puts her head down leaving me with no response. "He misses you Val."

"Yea I'm sure he does Grayson. Look I've know the both of you for years, and I don't know why I thought this was going to last." Her arms cross over her chest making her cleavage show. Before I look back up at her a slight red mark catches my eye. "I just need space."

"What kind of space?" She looks at me weird and begins to laugh. "Looks like you've been getting more than space." I point at my chest and she looks down at hers. "So you broke it off with Ethan to fuck around with Ryan?"

"No! I broke it off because he cheated Grayson! Have you not been around or something? Cause you know what he did!"

"He loves you Val-"

"I love him!" She snaps and a tear falls out of her eye. "I just need space." My arms wrap around her and she does the same.

"He'll come around." I rub her back. "He'll come around."

Val's POV
I walk into the kitchen and open the cabinet grabbing a bowl. I pour the cereal in my bowl and throw it back on top of the fridge.

"So V..I talked to Lisa and she really thinks you should talk to Ethan." As I pour my milk, laughter escapes my mouth.

"For what? Mom we're just taking a break. Getting some air."

"I know, I know but-she's says he isn't doing so good-"

"Yea and I am? Mom he cheated, I'm the one who shouldn't be doing so good. Maybe she needs to talk to her son and tell him that I'm not doing so good. That makes sense!" She looks at me as her head nods in agreement. "I'm not doing good either."

"Honey I know, I know. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I just want you to do what's best for you." She places a kiss on my forehead before walking back up the stairs.

I couldn't stop replaying what happened that night at the party, with me and Ryan. No one knows except Grayson and Ava. If they weren't drunk.

Everything happened so fast and unexpectedly. My feelings for Ryan are there but I love Ethan. I want him. I always wanted him.

I reach for the door as the knocking continues, I take a deep breath as Ryan stands there with his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Hey."

My eyes look him up and down, studying his toned muscles through his red long sleeve shirt. My eyes go down to his grey sweatpants that fit him perfectly. His wet hair was in his face, kinda messy.

"Hi, c-come in." He closes the door behind him and I can't help but stare.

Of course I have to be stuck in my pajamas.

He laughs and I immediately feel my cheeks get hot. "You're staring." I laugh with him and play with my fingers. "I actually came here to uh talk to you about the other night."

"Ryan I-"

"Valarie I can't stop thinking about you. I-your the only thing on my mind, morning to night. Your eyes, your hair." His body moves closer to mine, chills running up and down my body. "Your soft lips, your touch. You." He lifts my head up with his finger our eyes now in lock with each other.

"Ryan." My voice was low, my mouth opens but nothing comes out.

"I know, but remember-choose someone that won't break your heart." He leaves a gentle kiss on my lips and exits out.

I knock on the door and take a deep breath. I haven't talked to Ethan in a while, but Grayson's been keeping me in check. The door opens and Ethan stands there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"..Hey." He looks me up and down slowly and I begging to fidget with my fingers.

"Hey, w-what're you doing here?" He looks behind him then back at me, like he was hiding something.

"I wanted to talk, is now not a good t-"

"Ethan hurry up." A smile appears on my face as I see Rachel come out of the kitchen with a bra and shorts on.

Tears come to my eyes but I quickly blink them away. I knew he'd never change. I don't know what I was thinking.

I begin to walk away but he runs out and grabs my arm. "Get the fuck off of me you piece of shit! Don't touch me!" I smack his arm away.

"Don't try to pin this on me like you didn't fuck Ryan the other night!" My eyes go wide as a laugh escapes my mouth.

"Yea and guess what?" My voice was calm as I stepped closer towards him. "I fucking loved it. I loved his hands all over my body, his lips on my neck, I loved him..inside of me every second of that night." His face only covered anger, as mine did the same. "Have fun with that."

As I get in the car I pull out my phone and shut my eyes.

Me: You.

Ryan: what?

Me: I choose you.

Are you team Ryan or Ethan?

Don't forget to vote & comment💕
-dolansworld1