11

Knowing Ethan took my virginity was just now hitting me, I told myself I wouldn't let him get in my pants and that's exactly what I let him do.

"Val start to put up the Christmas decorations today, I have to go out and get more lights." I nod my head in response, she continues to stand at the door staring at me.

"What?" I ask, she sighs and shakes her head.

"Nothing. Don't forget to do what I said." She closes the door and I turn off the tv. This week is going to be so boring without Ava, her family went to Florida for vacation. I wish they would've took me with them.

I open the red box with all the Christmas decorations and pull out the lights.

How am I gonna put all of this up today. Christmas is a big thing to my family, sometimes my mom starts decorating in early October.

I grab my phone and text Grayson,

Me: R u guys doing anything today?

Gray: Nope we're free, why what's up?

Me: Wanna come over and help decorate :)

Gray: Be there in five

The twins always used to come over for Christmas when we were little. My mom usually invites everyone she knows, but once my father died she completely disappeared. Christmas isn't the same without him. I wish he can just come back and fix everything.

"Is your mom making her famous cake this year?" Grayson asked as he grabs lights from out of the box.

"Obviously, that's tradition gray," I smile and look over at Ethan attaching garland around the window. He catches me staring at him and I quickly look away.

Shit shit shit shit Val

"Like what you see?" He said as he stood next to me with a big smile on his face showing off his adorable smile.

He's so cute,,why can't he just...not fuck everybody

"Alright lovebirds, lets get something to eat. I'm starving," Grayson sits down on the couch staring at me and Ethan.

"Should we order something?" I ask grabbing my phone off the coffee table.

"Let's go to the buffet," Ethan says, me and Grayson both look at him and smile. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" I laugh in response.

"We'll go to my house after, do you think your mom will be okay with that?" Grayson asks while grabbing his keys, I cross my arms and scoff.

"Gray, my mom fucking loves you of course she'll be okay with it." We both laugh,

"Does she love me?" Ethan asks, I look him up and down and roll my eyes.

"She always liked Grayson more if we're being honest," I jokingly say, Grayson jumps up and down in excitement.

"Ha! I knew it bitch!" He yells at Ethan, I try to catch my breath from laughing so much as they argue back and fourth.

"Alright idiots come on,"

As I'm looking on the trays of food Ethan walks up, he looks at me and smiles.

"Why are you being nice to me today?" I ask, adding French fries to my plate.

"Maybe because I can't stop thinking about the other night." He whispered, I glare at him and walk away. As I'm walking a guy walks up to me.

"Hey beautiful," the tall guy said, he looked around our age maybe a little bit older, his hair was blonde, dark brown eyes. Not my type. I smile at him and try to walk away but he steps in front of me again.

"You got a boyfriend?" I put my plate down and cross my arms.

"No, now get out of my way," He rubs my shoulder and I quickly smack him.

"Don't touch me you fucking asshole!" I slightly yell, he moves closer causing my hands to shake.

"Aggressive huh? You like that in bed?" I look at him in disgust.

"Le-"

"Get away from her right now," Ethan steps up to him pushing him away from me.

"Pretty boy saves the day, I wasn't finished talking to her."

"Well now you are, so turn around and go sit the fuck down." Ethan started to turn red, his veins were popping out of his neck and his hands were balled up into fists.

"And you're supposed to be her boyfriend?" The guy laughs and steps closer to me and Ethan. Ethan grabs my hand and pulls me closer to his back. "Babygirl I'm sure I can make you scream louder in bed, than this...kid."

Ethan lets go of my hand and throws a punch to the guys face, punch after punch after punch.

"Ethan okay! He gets it!" I yell, as I'm about to grab him Grayson runs in and grabs Ethan off of the guy. I cover my mouth as the guy lays there with a bloody face.

"We gotta go!" Grayson yells, I stand there in shock. "Val we have to go come on!" He grabs my hand dragging me away from the guy before security came.

Ethan punched the wall as Grayson sat on his bed with his arms crossed. "Ethan what the fuck were you thinking? You could've killed him!"

"Yea you think I don't fucking know that Grayson!" I flinch over Ethan's hard voice. He looks at me and walks out the room slamming the door closed.

"You should go talk to him cause...I can't right now." Grayson takes off his shirt and puts his hands over his face. I exit his room staring at Ethan's door.

I open it and he gets up from his bed, "Do you not fucking knock!" He yells, I close the door and lock it. I slip off my slippers and remove my jacket.

I push him on the bed and take off my shirt, "Valarie what're you doing?" He sighs as I get on my knees.

Ethan's POV
"Valarie what're you doing?" I sigh as she began to get on her knees. She untied my sweatpants and slid them down a bit along with my boxers.

Her perfect brown eyes made contact with mine as her lips met with my member.

"Fuck!" I grab her hair and wrap it around my hand, " just like that baby," I let my head fall back,,trying not to make any noise but I couldn't hold it in.

"Fuck Valarie!" She stops and I grab her placing her on my lap. I attach my lips to hers,,letting her tongue slide in. The taste of a red jolly rancher reaches my tongue.

I rip her underwear and position myself to enter her, she wraps her arms around my neck as I enter her.

"Ethan,," She whimpered in my ear, her breath reaching my ear sent shivers down my body. I feel my high coming and I wrap my arms around her body.

"Ethan did you p-"

"Don't worry I did,,if you wanna get pregnant baby just tell me." We both laugh, our bodies still attached to each other.

"No thanks," she responds. My smile couldn't go away without me staring at her,, her cheeks were rosy, and her hair was knotted.

"What?" She looks down trying not to make eye contact with me.

"I need to shower," I say, she laughs and gets off from on top of me.

"Then g-"

"I want you...to come with me," her smile fades away as she stares at me.

The hot water hit my cold naked body, I turn around to face Valarie and pull her close to me. I grab her hands and pull them above her head.

"Do it," She says as the water drips down her face.

"Do what?" I move closer and let go of her hands, she wraps them around my neck and smirks.

"Fuck me," i lick my lips in response,,picking her up with her legs wrapped around my waist. "Again,"

Whatcha think about this chap? I kinda liked it

-dolansworld1