39

Vals POV
3:02am
"I'll leave in the morning-I just..I didn't know where to go." I turn around to be facing Ethan, who was laying on the floor next to my bed. "What?" He asks me as I stare at his tired eyes. I move over and open my covers.

"I know the floor is uncomfortable Ethan." I laugh as he climbs into bed next to me. He looked at me with sadness plastered all over his face. "You don't have to leave."

"Valarie yes I do. I don't..I don't want to be around you. I knew I should've just went to Rachel's." He gets up and starts to put his shoes on.

"Ethan stop-"

"This was a bad idea." He strokes his hair.

"No it wasn't, everything is fine. You can sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the floor. Everything is fine."

"Valarie I don't want to be near you!" I look at him in disbelief as his eyes stay glued to his hands. "I don't want us anymore. I started this entire mess and I'm trying to fix it. We were fine how we were before and now look at everything, our families, us. It's toxic Valarie."

"So what? What does this all mean?"my voice trembling as I try to hold back my tears.

He looks up at me, "After all of this mess, I still want you. I don't want to love you anymore. I don't wanna wake up and wish you were next to me every morning, and worry about if you ate or you need something. I don't want to worry about someone else touching your body or you finding someone else and them treating you how I should've." His thumb wipes my tear running down my eye. "You deserve someone that will give you everything, and that will treat you with so much love. More love than I have for you Val. So don't wait-don't fucking wait for me."

"Ethan I can't-" I begin to choke on my tears.

"Baby." His forehead rests on mine as my hands caress his face. "I'm letting you go." His soft lips connect to mine, my tears falling in between.

He grabs his bags, "Ethan-" his head slightly turns and I wipe my tears away. "I love you."

"Forever."

The voice of Adele blasted through my house as I roamed through the freezer, looking for any type of ice cream. As I find a pint I hear a knock on the door. I look out the window to see if my mothers car was in the driveway but it wasn't. I put down the ice cream and proceed to get the door.

I open the door and my eyes widen as I see who stands in front of me. "Ryan.." His eyes looked tired as they stared into mine.

"Can we talk?" I step aside allowing him to come in. I grab my phone off the table and turn my music off. "Look I came here to talk, and to understand. Not argue." I nod my head as I sit across from him.

"At dinner..I wasn't thinking you know me, I wouldn't do something like that in front of parents. I was so angry, and hurt. The only thing on my mind was that image of you and him, I couldn't control it." A tear falls out of my eye and I quickly wipe it away. "God Valarie..I love you so much but I can't. I gave you a chance to heal from Ethan, and I told you we can stay friends if that's what you want. You still took me in when you really had someone else is in mind."

I shake my head, "Ryan I love you, I don't know why-"

"You can love more than one person." He gives me a smile and feel all my tears release. "If I wasn't the one that's okay. I got memories that I'm glad I got to experience, I'm glad that you're my memories."

"I have no one." I cry out, he gets up and sits besides me.

"Babygirl I'm not going anywhere. You are the first girl I've actually ever loved, and I want you to be happy. Even if it's not with me." He tucks my hair behind my ear.

"I'm so sorry Ryan." I lay my head on his chest, his hands wrapping around my body.

Graysons POV
8:35Pm
"Grayson." My mom calls out, I look at her and she steps aside. Valarie steps out from behind her. I look back at the fire as she sits next to me.

The only noice being made was the fire burning the wood, and the crickets. "I forgot how big your backyard really was." She lets out a soft laugh.

"Why are you here Valarie?" I look up at her and saw that she was hurting.

"Grayson to talk."

I scoff, "About?"

"Seriously Grayson I don't need this right now!"

"Neither do I!"

She sighs as her hand strokes her hair, "I can't do this anymore. All I can fucking think about is that night, and I want it to stop." She complains.

"Do you really?"

"Why did you kiss me Grayson?"

"Why did you kiss back?" I respond.

"Fuck Grayson! I'm trying to talk to you! I'm trying to figure out what the fuck happened! And what this is, so can you not be an asshole!"

"You wanna know why I kissed you?" I turn towards her, "Because I saw something that I wanted, So I went for it. I saw something special, and I been seeing it since I was a fucking kid but I decided to let my brother have it because he needed it more than me. My selfish fucking brother. I let him have it! And he broke it. He broke you Valarie, so I wanted to give you something that you never felt before."

Her eyes were glossy, her breathing was heavy. It was silent. "I fell in love with you and I told myself not to. Don't fall in love with this girl because she will never..feel the same, you will never be her choice. That's why I kissed you." I get up and begin to walk away.

"Grayson-" I hear her shaky voice,

I slightly turn my head, "And you're the one who kissed me."

Ahhhhh do you guys ship vlayson? Galarie? Help me with the ship names lol

Comment!!!! I love all of them:)