17

Ethan's POV
I walk in the lunchroom with Grayson and we sit at our table. I glance over at Valarie's table, Ava and Ryan was sitting with her. My face starts to get hot as I see him put his arm around her, and peck her lips. She looks over at me and smirks.

"You good?" Cameron asked as I just nodded my head in response.

My phone vibrates in my pocket, so I take it out looking at the text message,

Val: stop staring at me

Me: For you to know I was staring at you..you had to be looking at me...

I look up at her and she mouths 'fuck you'

Val: wow! You're so funny

Me: so you and Ryan are a thing?

Val: Problem?

Me: Nope..

Val: thought so ;)

"How can she just go get another guy after we fuck everyday! And it's fucking Ryan!" I throw the basketball at Grayson and I hear a chuckle escape his mouth. "What the fuck is so funny?!"

"Come on E..you knew Val always had a crush on you. You guys finally start fucking or whatever, do you expect her not to catch feelings?" He throws the ball back, "and..you're not only messing with her. You have like..ten other girls on the side."

"Since you're the expert on relationships, what should I do?" I wasn't the type to really ask for advice, but something about Valarie gets to me.

I can't see her with someone else

"Are you serious?" I drop the ball and cross my arms, "Go to her house and tell her how you feel you idiot, and don't start that 'I don't like her' shit cause you obviously do."

I always say I don't like her like that, but I try not to every time I see her or even think about her. I just don't want to hurt her.

"Gray call her and tell her to come over,"

"Why me?" He groans as he rubs his eyes.

"She literally likes you more than me..actually everyone does. Why is that?"

"Cause you gotta small dick..I don't." I ignore his obnoxious response and run in the house.

I gotta shower, even tho I'm not planning to fuck. If goes down to that road tho I'll be prepared.
-
I walk out my bathroom my towel around my waist, and my soaking wet hair dripping everywhere.

I wonder if she's here,,

Before I can look for a pair of boxers my door opens, my head immediately shoots up and stood there was Valarie. Her hair in a ponytail, and a tight tank top fit her body so well, with her ripped jeans.

"You gotta learn to knock Val," she laughs and I hear my door close. "So you're with Ryan now huh?" I run my hands through my hair waiting for a response.

"What Ethan? I can't have a boyfriend?" Her voice got loud, I could tell she was annoyed and I could tell she didn't want to be with Ryan either.

"Why him?" I ask, her eyes widen and she laughs.

"Ethan I wanted you! I-always wanted you." Her voice was shaky, I saw tears come to her eyes.

I walk over to her and caress her face, her lips brushed against mine. Making her breath pitchy.

"Ethan please.." I lift her up and walk over to my bed, my damp body on top of hers. She takes off her tank and throws it on the floor, I place a gentle kiss on her lips, then one to her breast.

I stare into her eyes before breaking the silence. "Let me make love to you Val.." she looks into my eyes and her hands slide down my arms.

"You have the key,,"

Sorry for the long wait :(
Comment&vote
          Dolansworld1