3

Val's POV
"Um...you spent the night...at Ethan's house...why wasn't I informed?"Ava jokes as she jumps on my bed.

"This is why I don't go to parties. Thank god my parents didn't find out." I reply.

"Forget about the parents you and Ethan...Val I know you like him, and it's pretty obvious he likes you too." I roll my eyes and unlock my phone seeing a million videos from last night. Looks like everyone was drunk.

"Ava me and Ethan...we're like frenemies. I don't. Like him like that." I don't like Ethan but there's something about him. Last night him saying he cared meant something to me. I felt...more than just a friend.

"Well good cause then we can go over his house right now." She looks at me and smiles, " so get ready." Seeing Ethan was the last thing I wanted to do right now I have a huge headache, and I'm not in the mood for Grayson's smart mouth.

We enter the extremely large house and I instantly spot Ethan making out with a girl. I'm not surprised in all honesty.

"Ahhhh ladies you've arrived...I'm surprised one of youse are still alive." Grayson looks at me and winks, walking over to Ava putting his arm around her.

"Fuck you" I say placing myself on the couch, I look over at Ethan and the blonde headed girl making out.

"Grayson...I don't want you." I hear Ava say pushing him off her.

"Don't you think it's kinda rude to invite someone to your house and you don't get an hi because they're busy fucking somebodys mouth" Ethan sighs and pushes the girl off him.

"Oh I'm sorry Valarie...hi, how're you doing? You feel better now?"

"I didn't ask you to help me dickhead." I snap back, he pushes the girl off again and she rolls her eyes beginning to leave.

"I'm sorry I cared."

"Since when do you care about me?" I look him in his eyes and he gets up heading to the kitchen. Ava raises her eyebrows as Grayson does the same.

"He's in love with you." Grayson whispers to me, I smack his arm and get up heading up the stairs.

"Now where are you going?" Ethan yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"The bathroom if you don't mind." As I walk past Ethan's room I walk back and observe it. I walk in looking at all his dirty clothes on the floor. He's always been messy like this. I turn around and look at a picture on his desk. It was us when we were young. He kept it.

"Remember that day?" He laughs, I join with him and continue to stare at the picture.

"We both thought we were the fastest people in the world." I look up at him as he comes closer, " and we raced down that big hill."

"We both tumbled." He says as we laugh in tears, I put the picture down and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Why'd you start caring now?" I ask staring in his hazel colored eyes, admiring his pink plump lips, and his messy hair. His hand cupped my cheek and he licked his lips. My stomach was in a knot. I wasn't focused on anything but him.

"I never stopped..." he leans in and I shut my eyes, feeling his extremely soft lips against mine. As I continue to kiss back he backs out. "I'm gonna go...go get a drink." He walks out leaving me there speechless. I didn't know what to feel, does he like me? Was he just horny? I don't know. But I wanted more.

Commentttttt❤️❤️❤️

-dolansworld1