4

Ethan's POV
"Bro why the fuck would you kiss her?!" Grayson yelled slightly pushing me out of his way. Looking highly annoyed at the fact that I kissed Valarie.

"Gray it was nothing special, I was just h-"

"Oh you were just horny? Bullshit Ethan, I know u have a thing for her. Ever since you two stopped talking something about her always got to you, and now you kissed her." Grayson sits on the couch and rests his face in his hands.

"She's gonna forget about it anyway gray, why are you stressing so bad?" I say clearly knowing I didn't just kiss her because I was horny, I did miss her and the fun times we had, but I surely know she doesn't want anything to do with me.

"E...you think if you kiss a girl they're not gonna think about it, or at least get the idea that you might like them? You know what...if things go down the wrong path with this whole situation it's your fault." He grabs his keys and angrily walks out the door.

Why the fuck is he so mad?

I know that I was wrong to go and kiss her out of nowhere, but I don't have feelings for her...I can't have feelings for her. I just miss our old friendship. We used to do everything together and share all our secrets. I miss her.

Hours passed and all I could think of was Val. I needed to talk to her so she knows that kiss meant nothing.

It did mean something but I kept telling myself it didn't. I don't want or need to have feelings for her, I'll never be good enough.

I grab my keys and head out the door, she only lived a few blocks away from my house. So driving there wasn't bad.

I put the car in park and get out, locking the doors. My palms start to sweat as I begin to walk to her door.

She opens the door with only a grey sweatshirt on and some black leggings. "O-oh, hey Ethan?" She looked surprised to see me, she opens the door more so I can come in. I walked in and the scent of vanilla hit my nose.

Ever since we were little her house always smelt like vanilla, it was amazing. It smelt just like her.

"What're you doing here?" She grabs a bag of chips out of her cabinet and leans on her fridge waiting for a response.

"Look...yesterday that kiss meant nothing. I wasn't thinking straight and I-"

"Ok." She throws her bag of chips out and begins to walk upstairs. I could tell she was frustrated and annoyed, I would be too.

"Ok? That's all you have to say?" I ask following her up to her bedroom.

"Ethan what do you want me to say huh? I've liked you since the ninth grade and you completely cut me off. Now out of nowhere you decide to come back in my life for a second and kiss me...NOW your telling me it meant nothing." We're in the middle of her room staring at each other as the silence fills the room.

"I didn't wan-" once again she cut me off.

"You didn't want me to think you had feelings for me. Yea I know. You know what Ethan I know you don't like me and I don't like you either so you know what...go do what u do best and fuck a million bitches each day."

At that moment I was pissed, my jaw clenched, my fists balled up, and I already felt my face get hot.

"Your just mad because your not one of the bitches I get to fuck...and you never will be." Her eyes swell up and she pushes me out of her room.

"Get out of my house!" She yelled slamming her door closed.

Great now another problem to deal with.

Val's POV
I sat on my bed looking at all the pictures I had of me and Ethan when we were little on my dresser. I wish I could just go back to those days.

The twins and I were always together, but me and E were just so much closer than I was with Grayson. I would always have play dates with them, and sleep over.

I don't know what changed them, at times they weren't like this. They were nice, and played a lot of sports. Now they just go to parties and fuck.

Ninth grade ruined everything my life was amazing before high school came. Me and the twins were still close, Ava and I did normal things, and the best out of all of them...my dad was still here with me.

A few years ago my father got into a bad car accident, my mom went crazy for a while. She didn't know what to do with herself. There's not a day that goes by an I don't think about him, I wish that he can just come back sometimes.

My stepdad is amazing. Kyle. He was there for me and my mom at the worst, I couldn't thank him enough for being there for us. Especially when we needed a hand. He's like a second dad to me.

I don't know why I put myself in such stressful positions, I could've easily avoided going to the twins house yesterday. Then nothing would've happened, and this stupid argument between me an Ethan would've never happened.

I don't want nothing to do with him after what he had said to me, and I surely know he wants nothing to do with me either.

Holy shit... I don't even know what to say...ik all of my readers are gone😭😭

    -dolansworld1❤️