5

2 weeks later
Val's POV
The rain hit harshly on Ava's car as she sped away from my house. You can say I basically healed from the whole Ethan situation, I thought about it and I really don't need him in my life causing more stress than I already have.

"Uh, are you okay? You've been quiet this whole week." Ava says stopping at the red light and turning her head towards me. I wanted to tell her that me and Ethan had a stupid argument but I know she would just say 'who cares he's hot'.

"Schools just been stressing me out lately." I lie, I wasn't in the mood for school or anyone. Reminder Ethan's in mostly all of my classes except gym, and on top of that I have a stupid social studies test which I'm probably gonna fail.  

I get out the car and the twins immediately eye me. Grayson gives me a light smile and I return one, on the other hand Ethan walked away leaving Grayson and their friends in the parking lot.

I don't know why he's annoyed, if he didn't kiss me in the first place none of this would've happened.

"Make sure all phones are turned off, eyes are on your paper, and most importantly...no talking. You may begin." I turn over my test and sigh, i should've studied.

The door opens and I see Ethan and his close friend cameron walk in. I quickly glance and him, he looked exhausted.

"Ethan take a seat." Mr.Brown says fixing his glasses, continuing to grade other tests.

Ethan takes off his bag and takes the seat next to me, I scoot over a little feeling slight uncomfortable.

He was clicking his pen nonstop which was becoming a complete distraction."Stop it." I whisper, he looks over at me and drops his pen.

"Look I- "

"Ethan I don't care about your apology, I'm over it." I cut him off clearly annoyed he was even talking to me.

I still can't believe he said that to me after we've known each other for years.

"Va-"

"Enough Ethan." The bell rings, I quickly grab my stuff and hand in my test. As I'm about to walk out Mr. Brown stops me.

"Since you couldn't stop talking after school you can make your way to detention, and your friend can join you." He looks at me and Ethan giving us a bitchy smile.

Ava:How the hell do you have detention till 3?!

Me:Ethan

Ava:What a surprise. Well I'll talk to you later

Me:Yea yea shut up, talk to ya later

I put my phone in my bag and enter the classroom seeing Ethan and a few other students. I take a seat in the corner away from everyone else.

Ethan couldn't stop looking at me, and I don't know why. His eyes were darker than usual, his hair was a mess, looks like he didn't shave for a while, his lips were a light shade of pink. His blue hoodie really looked good on him. Like everything else doesn't.

I wanted to talk to him so bad just to understand why he said what he did, but I know it'll be a waste of my time. All I want is a friendship with him, I used to want more but he's not the old Ethan anymore.

I put in my headphones and put my head down, now I have to take the bus home. I really wish my mom would buy me a car for my birthday. Which is coming up soon, in December. I don't how much longer I can go taking the bus.

A car pulls up at the bus stop I look up from my phone and look in the window seeing Ethan.

What does he want?

"What?" I ask crossing my arms.

"It's gonna rain Val get in." It was gonna rain but I didn't want to get in his nice, expensive, grey Benz Jeep.