Proluge - Izuku's Origin

Midoriya Izuku, a boy born quirkless. Not just any quirkless boy, no he is a boy wanting to become a hero. Something that needs a great amount of power.

Throughout his childhood, he had a special person he admired. The green haired boy looked up to him, and thought he was the coolest boy ever. His name is Bakugou Katsuki, Midoriya's childhood friend.
Although, what he didn't know then, was that the person he loved the most, would turn into his greatest nightmare. Slowly itching away his dreams of becoming a hero.

Midoriya remained without friends after Bakugou turned on him. He lost his confidence, became afraid and insecure of all his peers.

He didn't belong anywhere.

Where does a young child seek comfort then? If he's tormented at school, where does he go?
Well, home of course. Midoriya looked for reassurance from his mother Inko, but things went terribly wrong.

Inko Midoriya, the one person that Izuku was supposed to feel safest with, let him down.
After the realization of her only son being quirkless, she faltered. Inko told her son from the beginning to give up on his dreams. Wrong move.
Later on, when the bullying got worse and Inko noticed that her son didn't fit in, she started eating for comfort, forgetting that she is the one supposed to help her son, but no. She helped herself. Leaving Izuku to deal with his problems by himself. Alone.

Every day it would get worse, Inko watched as her son came home with dull eyes, slowly losing the reason he lived. She only watched. Wrong move.

As Izuku grew up, he tried being happy, he really did. However, the aching feeling inside his chest never stopped. At school, he tried to put on a brave smile to show that the world couldn't take him down. No matter what, he still wants to be a hero.

Which is the only reason for him to stay.

What would've happened if that reason falters as well?
He doesn't want to find out.

Now, he's going to start his last year of school before he can possibly go to U.A. Just one more year, and then he can be free. Free from living a miserable life. That is his goal.

What he doesn't know, is that he's been walking on a thin line, barely making it out.
What happens when someone clips that line?

<•>

"There is no one here today...I guess it's time"