7. | Petals are falling

Someone may say it's unfair, how the world works and how one thing leads to another.
But...no one has any control when it comes to the future. It's unwritten.
Can you prevent the unwritten?

Indeed it is unfair, when all she wanted was to stand up for him. Getting herself into more trouble.

"One week of suspension" The principal almost throws the papers into the blond and h/c haired face.

"WHAT?!" She yells, wanting to tear everything apart. If she had a fire quirk, that paper in her hand would have already burned to a crisp.

After the fire alarm had been set off, the school quickly found out what had happened and the fight between Bakugou and L/n.

"I told you, the next time you cause trouble, you are going to get strict consequences" He states with a firm expression, "Not only that! You set the fire alarm on, the whole school went into chaos. And you Bakugou! Using your quirk inside the school is very illegal, I can send you to the police office" He lets out a heavy exhale.

"But I had too! If not Iz-"

"No excuses!...I really expected more from the daughter of a pro hero, I'm really disappointed in both of you" He stands up from the chair and walks over to the door, "You are to stay here until one of your parents come pick you up" He slightly glances at them before he leaves.

The teens fall silent, both having a towel over their shoulders. Bakugou just stares at the ground or at his hands, Y/n couldn't see clearly.

She's beyond angry.

<•>

Izuku nervously waits outside the office, he feels like throwing up and his body is weak.
After everything that had happened this whole week, he can't even find the time to breath. An aching feeling inside of him keeps telling him to just let everything go.

'This...is my fault! What if she gets into trouble because of me?...'

His eyes perk up as the door slams open. Revealing Y/n and an older man, who must be her father.
A pro hero...

"FUCKING HELL!" She walks passed Izuku with her clenched fists, her father relentlessly speed walking behind her. "HOW COULD THEY SUSPEND ME?!"

Izuku feels his heart stop, she did get into trouble. Because of him...and his lasting rivalry with Katsuki. Now she had to pay the prize. His eyes closes for a second, trying to think of something to do. Something that can fix this.

"Y/n calm down, we can talk about this at home" F/n grabs her shoulder.

"L-L/n are you okay? What happened?" The two family members turn their head towards the third voice.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! MY FUCKING DREAMS ARE RUINED NOW AND ALL BECAUSE I TRIED TO DO SOME FUCKING GOOD IN THIS WORLD!" She snaps, throwing her hands in the air in an annoyed manner.

Izuku flinches at her sudden outburst.

She turns around and starts running away, hiding her furious tears from falling. Unfairness is not a lovable feeling.

F/n clicks his tongue before sprinting after his daughter. Leaving Izuku to himself.

"I did this...if I had just been stronger and stood up to Kacchan myself, she wouldn't have felt the burden to save me" He grips his wet curls, clenching his teeth together.

"My only chance of actually getting someone to not resent me...I ruined it...I'm so damn worthless" He pulls a hand over his mouth to muffle his painful sobbing.