21. | Unbearable

With the realization of the end, he is shaking, his mouth is trembling. His body is completely frozen upon the boy with the yellow cardigan.

"I came here, hoping to erase the bruises that kept increasing, every time I come home" The boy in the yellow cardigan spoke. With each word spoken, the chords in his heart start to break slowly.

The pain in his eyes is so unbearable to watch, all of his bruises and beaten heart. It's not like it mattered anymore, but even so, Izuku weakly mutters "Hey, don't do it...please"
Those words he didn't quite believe in.

Until he finally breaks down.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I CAN'T STOP THIS BOY, I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO STOP HIM!'

Izuku falls down to his knees, clenching his heart. Everything hurts, his life is a joke he is about to end. The endless tears, he's so tired of crying all the time.

"P-Please just go away, your pitiful expression is too much for me!"

No one is going to stop him, he's all alone.

"I guess I won't do it today" He softly narrows his green eyes. But what's stopping him from doing it another day?

'I'm so sorry...I couldn't save myself'

The boy walks passed him before disappearing. Izuku looks up at the sky, sobbing quietly.

He tried. He really tried his best, but his cries for help are left unseen. So there is no point anymore. He thought he could make it another year, but the suffering became too much to bear. All on his own, he can't make it.

The desperation to hold someone and cry on their shoulder, what a stupid wish. Of course, no one is going to willingly help him.

He thinks back to all that's happened up until now. Y/n how a girl took notice to him of all people, she was nice...he liked being with her. BUT she had so much potential, she would have wasted everything on him, besides she has Shouto it's not like she going to be alone. Once she starts at U.A, he's sure she'll forget everything about him.

He wanted to stop himself, all those times on the rooftop. But life is not going to ease him on his pain. Life is becoming unbearable. In reality, there was not anyone on the roof, just an image he created because initially, he didn't want to die. He wanted to stop himself, but today declared the last time he's going to try.

He has to stop breathing.

<•>

Y/n can sense the tears spark from her eyes. She is so confused, after what Katsuki told her in the classroom, after what she said to Izuku this morning. And not having the balls to talk to him again. He looked so lonely...

For one, she doesn't have a clue about what happened in the cafeteria last day. She knew that Lucy probably said something hurtful, but why would Katsuki take actions like that? Why would he get Izuku help? For what? And didn't he completely hate Izuku?

The girl shakes her head, "I'm losing my mind" her teeth clenches, "Why the hell won't anybody tell me what's going on?! What is their problem? Don't I have the right to know my....friend?"

Is Izuku her friend anymore....yes they hung out sometimes or did. But what does that even matter now, he doesn't even want to talk to her.

"I wonder if this is actually my fault? Did I possibly do something that hurt his feelings?" She ponders and gets into a mumbling session (Izuku having an influence on her)

Then stops, when she walks right into a pole. "Owe!" Y/n rubs her forehead, sighing in the process. "Wow, Midoriya has really gotten to me" A soft smile plays on her lips, "Every time he mumbled and I had to smack him out of it, his cute cheeks with freckles always turned bitter red, oooo and his perfectly imperfect curls that are so fluffy I couldn't help but cuddle all the time!" And she enters another mumbling session, forgetting her previous pains.