33. | Cautious

Tuesday

It would still be this whole week until Aldera middle school is finished rebuilt and the students can start attending their education. To some, what Y/n did was a blessing from the skies. No school for a whole week and the teacher can't assign them homework because of the sudden situation.

Yet, it isn't a secret what happened. Which shocked many people...one of them being Fuji Lucy and Hisayo Mai. In case you've forgotten, they've both been bullying Izuku severely.

What will happen to all of those people? That's up to Izuku, but Y/n isn't about to let anyone escape a destined fate.

<•>

Hisayo walks down the street, her fairly short pink hair tied into a small bun. Wearing a denim skirt with a white lose sweater. The girls' hands are sweaty from the tension, she feels very nervous.

Upon walking into a cafe, she meets a e/c eyed girl. Her face is stern and intimidating. There is so much she wants to say, but she has no idea how to start.

There is a reason why Hisayo is here and not Fuji.

"H-Hello L/n-San" The pink haired greets politely, folding her hands on her lap.

Hisayo is here, after all this time she decided to meet Y/n to talk. About everything that's happened. After what she heard on the news about Izuku's suicide attempt, you can imagine what she must be feeling.

"Hey" The h/c haired replies, crossing a leg. She has already ordered a coffee Mocha and starts sipping it intentionally. "Take a seat already, you don't have to wait for my permission" She rolls her eyes.

"A-Ah right" Hisayo blushes and quickly sits down across from the other girl in a booth. "So—Uhm I guess..." She stops.

"You're here to apologize?" Y/n asks with almost a bored tone, lingering with despise.

"Well—I don't know, I just feel..." She looks away. She is too embarrassed, facing the problem upfront, but she is yet to face the real deal.

Izuku.

"Hopeless...regretful" Y/n finishes her sentence with a sad expression, "I know...I feel that too" Y/n states and plays with the cup in front of her.

"I-I...Is he okay?..." Hisayo mutters with dread. What puzzles Y/n is the fact that Hisayo is yet to know about Rose, that situation is on a whole different level.

Y/n gives her a weak and fake smile at that. Should she tell Hisayo about what happened yesterday and make her feel even worse? Everything that's happened is part of her fault, Y/n would be destroying every last part of her happiness.
Still. Bakugou is also another factor to think about. He bullied Izuku, a lot. Yet Izuku seems to need him in a way. So their building friendship she can't interfere with.

However, Hisayo is a funny aspect. Does she care about Izuku? The last days before Izuku almost committed suicide, she seemed down.
Will Izuku ever forgive her?

"He's doing better" She half lies. He was doing better until Rose happened, but she can't tell her that yet.

'Izuku wouldn't want me to say private things like this to anyone...'

Y/n takes a breath, "Well, if you are here to apologize then do it to Izuku, not me"

Hisayo nods slowly, she knew this was coming. "Right...." Knowing Y/n for the amount of time, her words are true to her very own soul.

"Listen Hisayo, I'm not going to live my life hating you. But I won't forgive that easily, however, I want what's best for Izuku. And if your intentions are pure, I can arrange a meeting"

At this, Hisayo smiles gleefully. "R-Really?"

Y/n nods, "Yes, but that's not happening anytime soon. I want him to settle into my home first" She explains.

Hisayo quirks up, "Oh he is living with you?" Her face shows a hint of surprise.

The female smiles in return, a warm sentiment wraps itself around Y/n's heart. He is coming home, and things will from now on..change for the better.

"Yes actually. We are picking him up this afternoon" Y/n was first cautious to meet Hisayo, but the pink haired girl had already yesterday night sent a message about meeting and it seems like it wasn't a bad idea. Y/n can see her blue eyes and they are showing sincerity.

"That's great! hopefully, I can visit sometime?" She looks down at her feet. She truly wants to meet Izuku and apologize for all those years she was mean to him. And even if Y/n won't allow her to meet him at her house, she will find another way. She may never be forgiven, but either way, she will spend the rest of her life redeeming herself.

"That should be okay"

"Eh?" Hisayo gazes to look at Y/n, shock written all over her face.

Y/n gives out a small giggle, "I said it was fine, as long as Izuku wants too, I have nothing againts it" She explains herself.

Hisayo feels an overwhelming emotion taking over her, and before she knows it, tears fall down her cheeks. "I-Im sorry, I-I just....Thank you!"

With that said, the e/c eyed female smiles in content and stands up, taking the coffee cup with her. "Remember Hisayo-San, we still have our lives ahead of us. People can change and someday maybe we can all be friends" She gives the girl a quick closed-eye smile before walking out the exit door.

"aha....I guess you're right L/n-San. Thank you"

She walks towards the end of the road and spots her red and white-haired friend. He turns around and greets her with a small smile. "Ready to go?" He asks.

The female hums a yes and they start walking. Breathing in the fresh spring air. "Where is Bakugou?" She asks still keeping her gaze on the road.

"He is with Midoriya" Shouto replies as they keep walking.

"As expected" She stifles up a small giggle. No matter how much she despised the blond boy, after seeing and hearing what happened at the hospital with them, and seeing how happy Izuku is around him, she can't bear any resentment. Her heart can't.

"How'd the meeting go...uh with that girl," Shouto asks cautiously, afraid to upset her.

"You know what....after everythings' that's happened. I feel like it went great, and I have a feeling...things will actually take a turn for the better this time" She smiles and looks up at the blue sky filled with beautiful pink dusted clouds.

The dual haired male closes his eyes for a moment and smiles too. "Then all we can do is wait" He puts his hands in his pocket.

Both of them walking down the path, enjoying the silence and the moment.

<•>

"Ah—welcome home!" The big doors to the L/n-residence open wide, being greeted with Y/n's lovely brother.

"Thank you, son, please take this" F/n hands him a blue suitcase which he escorts happily. "Well, Midoriya-Kun, this is your new home" He looks at the curly haired boy.

Y/n and M/n stand behind him with content smiles.

"Thank you...everyone" As soon as he says that sentence, tears slip down his cheek.

"Broccoli" Y/n engulfs him in a tight hug. "Let's go inside, I think Yuu has prepared dinner for us" She chuckles.

"Ah I'm starving, let's go" The mother steps inside and takes off her shoes along with F/n.

Y/n squeezes Izuku's hand sweetly, "Come on, you're going to be safe here"

After so much heartbreak, so much pain. They are standing together, in front of a warm home illuminating with light, clearing up the darkening sky.

It's home.

He gives her a warm smile, "Thank you, Y/n"

~~~~~~

Hey everyone <3
Just uploaded a TodoDeku fanfic of that interest anyone. It's my first and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Lots of love ~ Hazel💕