13. | You are losing this game

'Not today' He said.
Another day of pain it meant.

If he had just jumped today, he wouldn't have to face another round of this trauma. It really is a punishment. The living is a punishment.

Fear curls under his fingertips as he tries to help his mother up on her feet. The alcohol stinging in his nose and making his eyes teary. Inko slowly opens her eyes and sees her son standing close with a worrying feature.

"Please don't" She simply implies, eyes sharpening and lips curled into a frown. Izuku refuses and shakes his head. "Mom, you can't even stand. Let me help you to bed"

With a force, she pushes the green haired boy away. Making him stumble back and hit his head on the wall. A loud groan escapes him as he places a hand on his head. The pain is so fierce and he turns around to see if there is a crack in the wall, luckily there is none, but as his hand falls out of his forest green curls, he sees red.

"I told you not to touch me" Inko's voice slurs with alcohol and anger. She sees the boy staring at his hands before she yells at him to leave.

"Fine, I'll leave! I should have just died when I had the chance!" In anguish, he screams and runs out of the room. Nothing but getting away from it all in his mind.

Izuku makes it to the stairs and sprints down and away from the blocks. He keeps running, not noticing the blood trail he leaves behind him. His legs feel weak and his head is spinning. It's like he can't even see what's in front of him. His surroundings are getting cloudy. Until the tired boy finally passes out. Children screaming and adults rushing to his side.

This is what it took huh?

<•>

Tuesday

The next day, the students were informed about Izuku. Shock and a soft killing silence is presented with the students. A certain h/c haired feels utterly responsible.

'Nooo...he-he seemed so sad yesterday'

Guilt, regret everything hits her at once.

'It's all my fault...I should have known something was up! But what happened to him? All the teacher said was that he was in the hospital because of an accident....'

Biting her lip nervously, she is far to distracted to follow the lesson. Even though Izuku and her have been friends for a while now, she still doesn't know anything about him...but what's holding her back?

'Please be okay Midoriya. I'm sorry'

Her head slowly falls over the table, she can't keep this up. That awful feeling has never been more aching than now.

The girl jolts up from the table when a hand roughly bangs on her table. Her eyes widen with surprise as she eyes Bakugou in front of her.

"Tell me what the fuck happened to that nerd" His permanent scowl on his face.

Eyebrows knit together, Y/n forcefully stands up. "Why the hell should I know?! And why do you even care? Last time you wanted to kill him and guess what?! Maybe your wish almost got true"

A glare as cold as ice, she has never felt so disturbed by someone. Usually, she wouldn't give a flying feather about the people around her...but this, this is different.
She simply walks out of the classroom, bag on her shoulder as she slams the door shut.

Confused and curious eyes were left on the rest of the classmates. Bakugou clenches his fist, his teeth grit. Anger boils up and he kicks a chair down, scaring some of the girls sitting next to him.