25. | Unfinished

Saturday

Finally, a day to relax and take things easy for once. Y/n smiles to herself, eyes fixated on the mirror. She has her day all planned out, only left to convince Shouto to join her and the day is set. She didn't tell Izuku yesterday, wanting to surprise him. Even if he has to stay in the hospital for a while, he does not need to be alone and cramped up in that place. As the doctors said, the best cure to depression is to be surrounded by loved ones and experience new things. It will help the brain to release endorphins which are happy hormones.

The h/c colored hair girl secretly wants to make Izuku and Shouto get closer, which is why she is so determined to convince the dual haired to join. Izuku doesn't have any other friends nor does Shouto, and she would die of joy if them three could become a squad. It is far-fetched dreams, she knows that...but the guilt over the rejection to Shouto lately, has bothered her. The female can't be two places at the same time. So making them good friends is the only option.

She throws on a simple grey garnet sweater and a pair of black jeans, matching up with a pair of white snickers. Y/n walks over to her desk, putting her hair into a high ponytail and freeing some strands of hair to the side. After giving herself a satisfied sigh, the female finds her brown purse and pulls out her phone to check the time. The clock tips over 10am, her lip purses before jolting out from her room.

"I'm going to miss the train!" Her feet jolts down the stairs, passing her brother still in his pajamas. "What the hell are you doing so early?" He yawns from the staircase as he watches his sister fumbling with her shoes in front of the large exit doors. "I'm going out to meet with Shouto, tell mom and dad bye for me" Her frame raises up, making sure to look at Yuu directly in the eyes. He looks like he's falling asleep standing.

"Mom and dad are still sleeping, but yeah I will tell em" He yawns once again, Y/n rolls her eyes. Her family is a bunch of sleepy idiots, so is she, but you know. She can't admit that.

"Okay, get back to bed Yuu, you still look like a mess" She opens the door but stops to turn around and stick out her tongue. Yuu makes an ugly grimace and just before he is about to throw out an insult, Y/n closes the door.

"Little shithead" The boy murmurs, continuing his way to his room.

<•>

The young teen quickly finds that it was a good idea to wear a sweater. Today, the sky has been conquered by grey clouds. It wasn't enough for it to rain, but the sunrays surely don't shine through to warm her body. In all honesty, this type of weather is what she prefers mostly.

The majority would disagree and say only the beautiful sunny days were the best and nothing else can top that. Or some might say that when the snow petals start submerging from the white cotton-like clouds, is the best type of season.

However, not Y/n. She likes when the clouds darkened, just waiting to pour out liquid, when the wind slightly picks up the pace and makes her hair fly around. It's something about the power of mother nature that asthonises her, and days like these are the most calming to her. Maybe it is because of her quirk? The ability to make any structure completely collapse, that the girl also admires how nature can easily cause the same damage.

With the view that she loves in place, her feet take her away to the train station. Soon arriving at the Todoroki residence. And just as always, she would get a chill down her spine when nearing the number 2 hero's well-built home. When she and Shouto attended the same school, there were merely a few times Endeavour had actually been home to greet the two teens, other than that, the flaming hero would always be working. So as always, she internally hopes and wishes the odds are in her favor. After last time when Shouto came to her house, bruised and bloody. She can't face the man who hurt her best friend, not without going all haywire at least, and that wouldn't do anyone any good, she knows that deep down.