37. | Star guide

×÷·.·'¯'·)» [R⃟e⃟a⃟s⃟o⃟n⃟s⃟ ] «(·'¯'·.·÷×
🇦 🇷 🇨 - 🇹 🇼 🇴

                          ┎
                              ✩ѕтαя gυι∂є✩
                                                       ┚

⋰⋱⋰⋱✿⋰⋱⋰⋱❀⋰⋱⋰⋱✿⋰⋱⋰⋱❀

''sᴏᴍeᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ...''
''ᴡʜᴀᴛ?'' ʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴇɴᴅᴇʀʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
''ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs''
''ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ? ʜᴏᴡ sᴏ?'' ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs
''ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ''

ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ. ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.

<•>

The spring air sparks through their body's, it smells cotton candy, caramelized apples, popcorn and overalls exotic. At least to him.

It's beautiful, so peaceful.
The night sky. Filled with bright stars.
The night used to be so dark before, so lonely, but now. Time changed all his surroundings.
It's illuminating everything on this earth.

The grass tingles his skin and the small breeze picks up the distant laughter.

He can finally close his eyes. The sky open, taking care of him. He can rest, he can breathe.

"Izuku! Come over here, it's starting"

And he opens his eyes to see the people that took his soul with serenity.

<•>

Y/n runs passed people, pushing her way through with two grocery bags in her hands. Some strangers look at her annoyed, but she can't really care less.

Her smile grows even bigger as she keeps running, over the bridge and into the small park area. She hears the birds chirping and singing with full chords.

It's the last day they have to enjoy before it ends and possibly all hell could brakes lose. The sun is high up in the air, sending heat waves, they can't take this for granted.

"Ohaiyoo!" Y/n yelps happily as she closes to her friends who are sitting on a few blankets in the park field. Enjoying what the weather has to offer.

She smiles brightly and closes her eyes, a big mistake if you look at it from another perspective. She quickly trips and falls right on her face.

"Wuahhh! Y/n-Chan!!?" Izuku is the first to jolt from his spot and rush over to her side, kneeling down to her aid.

Bakugou laughs his ass off and Todoroki seems unbothered—like he is used to it by now.

"You idiot" The blond boy keeps muttering, holding his stomach from laughing too hard.

"Ow....oh no the cake!" She quickly wipes her face and looks into her grocery bag to find the strawberry cake still intact. Luckily! She paid like 20 bucks for just a small cake.