2. | Blank page

It's always the same. Nothing ever seems to change. It's not like he is doing something about it, but he's tired. Just very tired.

Lunch rolls over quickly and chattering can be heard throughout the classroom. Izuku peaks up a glance at the loud laughter, seeing the new girl surrounded by boys and girls just two seats in front of him.

Just another popular it seems. No one he can associate with.

He quickly gathers up his books and leaves the classroom. Sliding swiftly through the door without getting seen, just as he likes it.

"Soo L/n wanna hang out at lunch with us?" The purple eyed girl tilts her head towards the exit. Giving the new girl a genuine smile.

Y/n already knows who's the top of this class. By the way the students had gathered around her desk and they all seemed to want to get her attention. This girl, Fuji is the one in control around here, and she knows it.

So the h/c haired girl folds her hands on the desk, sending back a sly smile. "I would like that" She nods her head simply. There is no use to act all giddy and exited, that's what they want.

But Y/n isn't a people pleaser, and she certainly doesn't bow down to anyone. No matter what kind of power they may have.

Fuji's eyes sparks up with interest. 'I like this one' She stands up from the chair and grabs her bag.

"Move everyone, give the new girl some space" She demands, her eyes slightly narrowing at the crowd.

After a few sighs and boys pouting over not getting to talk to Y/n, they take their leave.

The teens starts walking towards the exit door. The slightly shorter pink haired girl, jumps up next to Y/n and gives her a friendly grin.

"We didn't get to properly greet, I'm Hisayo Mai"

As they continue to walk, Y/n gives her a glance back to show her interest. "Nice to meet you"

Hisayo nods her head, her soft pink hair bouncing beside her as they reside the cafeteria. It's not anything big or glamorous, like she is used to back at the private academy.

As that thought came to her head, a certain dual haired male also pops in.
'I wonder how he's doing' She walks further into the place and they find an empty table.

Truthfully she isn't used to hang out with so many other people than Shouto. She was never interested in getting friends, even when practically the whole school wanted to. She didn't care. Except for Shouto, he is an exception.

But now the rules are different. If Y/n wants to have a good last year, she has to make friends. Fuji and Hisayo seems cool enough. Not people she would consider a life time friend, despite knowing them for half a day.

"So tell me, what do you think so far?" Fuji sits down and folds her legs. Asked girl bites her lip as if thinking over it.

"Eh nothing special really, I just want to get to U.A already" She shrugs her shoulders with a bored expression. Staying here wasn't in her interests at all, but what can she do? She has to finish this year and get on with life.

"Oh! You're applying for U.A?" Hisayo interjects, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. Y/n sent her a nod, "Yeah, I want to become a hero" She continues.

The two girls throws a playful glance at each other. Y/n sits there, confused of what's going on.

"What?" She asks, almost to harshly.

"Oh well, we have another student in our class who wants to become a hero as well" Fuji retorts, biting her lip in the process.

This sparks up an interest in the e/c eyed girl. Is there another one? Has she already come to face with the competition?