36. | Remember me

Katsuki and Y/n finally decided they are going to keep this from Izuku. At all costs, it isn't long before her parents are back home and they probably already know. She needs to speak with them soon.

"Can you believe it?" The female asks with a faint smile as they walk up the stairs, mind to head to her room.

"What?" Katsuki has his bag over his shoulder, giving the female a bored glance.

"That a few months ago, we meet. Screwed up Izuku's locker, had a fight with each other and then now....we are stuck together" She keeps chucking lightly, not knowing if it's a happy laugh.

Bakugou gave off a smile in return. It had all been a crazy ride for everyone. They absolutely hated each other, but now it seems they all need each other in a way.

"So what? You gonna live with us too now" She laughs and opens the door to her room.

"Not for too long, just until it gets safe" He jokes back and throws his bag on the floor and basically jumps on her bed.

"Well, you'll have no problem feeling at home" She rolls her eyes.

"K-Kacchan?!" A voice makes the teens turn around. Izuku stands there shocked and a bit overwhelmed to see his childhood friend.

"Hey nerd" He grins, "What took you so long, you've been in that bathroom for an hour" He moves to sit up.

Izuku immediately blushes and hides his face. "That's not relevant! What are you doing here?"

"Well I came to stay with you two, I wanna make up for lost time" It was scary how good Bakugou was at lying. Or maybe...it wasn't a full lie.

Y/n shakes her head and interferes, "Bakugou is going to stay here for a while. Is that okay Izu?" She smiles sweetly at him.

Izuku hesitates, not because he doesn't want Bakugou to stay here. But why? He already feels like something is wrong. However, the curly haired boy pushes those thoughts at the back of his mind and replies:

"Sure, that's fine"

Y/n clasps her hands in delight. If they just kept the act going on for a while, the police will find Rose and give her the punishment she deserves. Everything will be fine.

"So, anyone want food?" The girl asks as the two boys quickly nods, "I'll make us something to eat while you two just hang around—and NO peaking into my stuff!" She glares at the blond before leaving out the room.

  "So Deku, what do you think she is hiding in this drawer?" Bakugou smirks deviously as he isn't the one to follow orders. He walks closer to the drawer before Izuku yelps forward and grabs his arm.

"Kacchan!! Don't do that, she's gonna kill you" Izuku panics as Bakugou laughs, giving Izuku a ruffle on the head.

  "Don't worry so much, I wouldn't do that...besides it's probably filled with girl stuff that I don't want to see" He gags and walks over to his bag to shuffle for something.

"Yeah...hey Kacchan?" Izuku stands behind him, he had been meaning to ask him for a while. "Are w-we friends now?"

Bakugou stops his movement, just staring at the floor. It makes Izuku even more nervous but he silently waits for his answer.

  "If you've forgiven me...for everything I've done. If you can still trust me to be your friend, if you can still look into my eyes," Bakugou starts and then pulls something out of his bag, hiding it behind his back. "Then yes, we are friends"

Izuku starts tearing up, all this time. All he ever wanted in life was to be accepted by Kacchan. Maybe now...he can finally be free?

Then the blond boy shows Izuku something. It's something he has been working on for a long while. Izuku gasps, it can't be.