1. | The beginning

L/n's residence

A wonderful morning at the L/n's residence. The sun is brimming the horizon, leaving pink hues to cover the early morning sky.

Just until-

"Y/n! Get your fat ass up!" A voice chirps throughout the large house, "You're gonna be late!" Yuuichiro bangs on her door, groaning loudly as he doesn't hear anything from his younger sister.

"Y/n, I swear you litt—"

The door flings open and a bucket of water meets Yuuichiro's face, drenching his uniform as well.

"HAHAH!! Take that—I've been waiting for this moment all summer!" The younger girl waves her arms around excitedly, wearing an accomplished grin on her features.

Yuuichiro's eyes goes a dark shade as an unfriendly aura surrounds him. Giving Y/n a clue to get the heck out of there, and so she runs passed him and down the stairs rapidly. It's definitely not the first time these two fought in the early mornings.

"You are so dead!" Yuuichiro trails after her with a murderous expression. Said girl smirks as they run through the halls and dash into the kitchen.

"Take this!" Yuuichiro throws a banana at her, the closest thing he can find on the counter.

Y/n merely dodges and loops under the table to grab his legs, pulling them so he falls to the floor in anguish. This causes a massive ruckus as he grabs the chair instinctively, making it splatter on the floor.

"Kids!—What are you doing so early in the morning? You're supposed to get ready for school" The mother of the teens voice looms from the hallway.

"Oh shit" Y/n sits up as Yuuichiro does the same.

M/n walks into the kitchen, her mouth agapes as she stares at the mess in front of her. Chairs all over the place and-

"You two," She glares, "Why are you on the floor making a mess of things and why is your uniform wet Yuu?!" She repeatedly scolds with her pointing finger, as she usually would with these two bickering siblings.

"Y/n decided to throw a bucket of water at me! On my first day back to U.A" Yuuichiro points a blaming finger towards his sister. She immediately starts fuming.

"Agh for god's sake! When will you two stop bickering" M/n rolls her eyes, "Get this cleaned up and I want to see you two down for breakfast in 15 minutes"

Y/n clicks her tongue and gives her brother a mad expression.

"Oh and Y/n, throw away those pajamas, you've had them for too long" M/n sends her daughter one last glance before walking out.

'Argh that damn lady' The e/c eyed girl growls before suddenly another figure enters the scene.

"Hello my children and beautiful wife!" F/n walks in with his wife thrown over his shoulder, just like that.

"Dad?!" The two teens yell in synch, a wide smile adorning their faces at once.

He beams with a cheerful grin.

"I'm here to take you two to school!"

<•>

Midoriya's household

For Izuku, it isn't such a lively morning. The air is dull and quiet, very lonely.

Izuku opens his emerald orbs, seeing the ceiling lay before him. Still sleepy, he quickly recalls the events that are played out for him today.