29. | Worst fear

Fear, trauma. It all hits at once.
Y/n screams out in pure terror, seeing a big guard open the bathroom door and finding Izuku laying on the floor, sinking in his own blood.
Her worst fear.

All her surroundings became a blur. She couldn't process anything, all she can sense and see is Izuku. Him laying on the floor, not knowing if he is dead or alive.

The young teen pushes pass Rose who is standing by the door, disturbed at the sight. She yelps as Y/n had pushed her too hard and her back hit the door. But Y/n didn't even notice that she can't feel anything of her surroundings.

"IZUKU!" Y/n falls down to her knees next to the boy, the blood on the floor stinging her pants. "Hey hey, no you're gonna be fine okay?" Thick tears stream down her face as she places his head on her lap, leaning over to hug him close. "No no no!" She starts sobbing loudly, heart aching so bad, in a way that's even worse than last time.

That promise, all broken.

"Please don't leave me, Izuku I-" She stops herself, realizing what she was going to say. "Izuku please open your eyes, please I need to see them again" She brings him up to her chest, letting out a painful scream. Body shaking, she's losing it.

What happens next, she can't process herself. Someone rushed in and took Izuku out of her arms, despite her protests, she was left all alone in the bathroom. The blood all over her clothes, she takes up her hands puts them over her mouth, muffling her cries.

"How could I let this happen!!?" There she thought everything was going to be fine, but fate decided differently.

Roses' breathing got heavy, seeing the scene play out. Unsurely, the woman takes the remaining steps towards the teen and hunches down next to her.

"L/n, please calm down. I'm sure the doctors will save him"

Y/n removes her hands from her face and stares directly into her orbs. The girl grits her teeth, eyes sparking with anger, almost insanity.

"YOU! It's your fault, you were supposed to look after him! How dare you let this happen, I'm going to make sure you regret this!!!" Y/n rises up from the floor and clenches her fists.

Head boiling with desperation, for a moment, all she wanted to do was end her life. Rose stands up, shaking under her deathly glare.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let Bakugou-San enter his room without supervision" Rose shamefully admits and plays with the hem of her shirt.

"YOU DID WHAT?!!!" At this moment, the girl lost all sense of control and she pushed Rose by the shoulders, which causes her to stumble back. It's disgusting really, what's making the floor slippery, is Izuku's own blood.

Y/n, who's face is covered with her loved one's blood and seeing the person who had a fault in the situation, it just couldn't be worse timing.

"You knew who Bakugou was before you let him in there!!! How dare you not to check up on Izuku!! I swear this will be the last day you work here!" Y/n continues to throw out her despair, Roses gulps down hard, not knowing what to do.

The guard comes back to the room and sees Y/n's unstable state. The blood is everywhere, a gruesome sight and for such a young girl, this must be traumatizing for her.

Rose gives him a small nod, which causes him to walk up to the teen. "Hey, I need you to calm down please"

Y/n takes a fast turn and hits the wall with all her might, bruising her knuckles. But she doesn't even winch from the pain, because the pain inside her chest is far more superior than anyone can imagine.