26. | Time off

With a sweet smile on her lips, she practically drags Shouto by his arm, walking outside of his house. A wave of wind gashes at them, making their hair fly all over. Shouto's once evenly split hair, blends into a color goulash.

"Pfft!" Y/n swatts a hand over her mouth, to keep in her laughter. The boy just stands like a dumbfounded mess, before tilting his head to her. "What's so funny?"

Before the female had a chance of replying, the door swings open, revealing a stressed Fuyumi. The two teens turn to glance at her before she speaks "Shouto Wait! You forgot your jacket, it's cold today!" She leaps forward with his grey denim jacket. The male accepts the clothing and puts it on, "You know I can't get sick from the cold, right?" He points out with a small tilt to his head. His sister sighs heavily, "I know, I know...I just worry okay?"

The male stares at his sisters grey eyes, sighing in defeat, "Fine I'll take it". Fuyumi smiles happily and waves off the duo.

The teens continue on their way to the hospital, the walk being pleasant, filled with memories of their earlier school days. It's nice to converse with Shouto again, after all, she hadn't had a normal conversation with the male for a long time.

Just as they were about to pass the street, a cold biting breeze flyes through them, making the e/c eyed girl quiver. Shouto pulls her over the street and takes off his jacket. "I think you need this more than me" He offers the grey denim jacket as she smiles softly. "Thanks!" She pulls on the jacket, it's a little too big but still useful.

As they are walking further ahead, she thinks about their relationship. It isn't a normal boy and girl relationship, but yet it's so healthy and peaceful. She just didn't know how to describe it. They could be so close and practically sit on each other's laps without caring for the close proximity. That's just how comfortable they are with each other, without having any romantic feelings.

The teens make it to the hospital in peace, the weather has seemingly gotten worse and Y/n wonders if it's a good idea to stay outside today. Izuku doesn't really have any other clothes than his uniform shirt, a yellow cardigan and some gown he borrowed from the hospital.

Maybe an inside day wouldn't be so bad?

"Shuuush! He's sleeping Shouto" The girl whisper yells, as the male had swung the door open. The dual haired male looks dumbfounded as Y/n practically runs passed him and sits down on the chair next to his bed, admiring his sleeping features.

"He's really there..." Shouto mutters, eyes fixated on the greenette. "Did you think otherwise? You did save him" The female chuckles quietly and gently rubs Izuku's hand.

It's so weird for them, to be in a situation like this. So much has happened lately and their brains haven't processed all the details.

"Should we wake him?" The male asks, walking behind the chair, letting his hands gently touch her shoulders. "No...let him sleep some more, he needs it" She smiles softly, heart fluttering in her chest. Shouto nods and looks around the room to find somewhere to sit.

Y/n catches his gaze and offers him her own chair. "No it's okay" Shouto declines, but the girl insists and stands up, pulling him down to sit. "Imma just sit on your lap" She states quite innocently as she takes a seat on his right lap, letting her body rest against his frame.

Shouto doesn't object as the two continue to converse. After a while, Izuku's eyes slowly flutter, hearing familiar voices make his heart elevate.

"W-What?!" He jolts when he sees Y/n sitting on Shouto's lap so intimately, both having unbothered expressions on their faces.

"Broccoli you're awake!" She beams, making a full heart with her two hands. Izuku blushes madly, eyes dreary. "Oh—Uhm," He stops as he notices their oblivious features. Aren't they embarrassed or...perhaps they are dating? Izuku shakes his head. It hurts, but yet, he can't act out on those feelings.