45. | Endure

// I don't know why, but I spent a lot of time editing that photo//

Yuuichiro walks down the empty halls of U.A. Keep in mind that he still hasn't been told that his younger sister is in the hospital. F/n decided that because of the Sports Festival is in two days, he can't be worried with anything else.

Yuuichiro is shaking badly, his palms so sweaty from the nerves that are racking his heart back and forth. 'Come on, I can do this!!!'

Class ends in about two minutes and he's been walking from the restroom. Manning himself up for the task up ahead. "Oh god...no I can't!" He slams himself next to the wall, afraid of opening the classroom door. "Come on Yuu!" The boy slaps himself on the cheeks, "If she says yes, it will give me the best encouragement in the tournament!!" Yuu embraces himself in front of the door.

'Breathe...just walk in to your seat and when the teacher says class is dismissed, you will ask her...' His shoulder tenses up as he finally opens the door, his homeroom teacher Midnight staring at him bashfully.

"Nice of you to finally join us L/n-San, class is almost over" She brings the chalk down, eyeing him suspiciously.

Yuu manages an awkward smile in response, "S-Sorry sensei" He bites his lip before walking to his desk, cheeks already flaring in flames. How is he going to endure this mental pain?

As he takes a seat, trying to collect his breath. A girl behind pokes his shoulder with a sly smirk. "Neee Yuu?...You scared to ask her?~" It's Violena, an exchange student who's been good friends with Yuu since their first year at U.A.

She obviously knows of his hopeless crush.

"Violena-Chan! D-Don't say that out loud!!" He whisper/yells at her, his face can't be more red than this. Violena can't contain herself and ends up giggling, her green eyes sparkling.

"Okay! Class is dismissed. Remember that the sports festival is hosted this Friday! Keep working hard and Plus Ultra!" Midnight encourages.

Yuus' last blood cells stoops functioning as he realizes what he has to do. Violena squeals behind him, bringing her hands up to her face. "You can do it Yuu!" She grabs her bag and ruffles his hair gently, "I'll be waiting outside the school for either good news or bad"

"T-Thanks" Yuu closes his eyes, waving his friend off as he stands up from his desk.

"Yeah sure, we can practice this evening" Nejire says to her group of friends as they start heading out of the classroom. Yuu abruptly jogs after her.

"Nejire-San, can you wait for a moment?" Yuu stands behind her, even his feet feels like they are lifting from the floor. Nejire's beautiful sky-blue hues stare at him before smiling widely.

The girl turns to her friends, "I'll see you tomorrow" She walks up to Yuu with a closed eye smile. "Sure, I have a moment"

Yuus' heart starts beating faster and faster when he nods slowly. The other classmates leave the classroom peacefully and now there is only the two teenagers left. Yuu gulps down, trying to think of ways to ask her. He has thought of this scenario numerous of times, but actually doing it in practice is too far fetched.

Nejire carefully places her bag on a desk, sensing Yuus nervous state. She places a calm hand on his shoulder for support. "Is everything okay L/n-Kun? don't be afraid I'm not going to bite" She ends her sentence with a cute giggle.

'NOT HELPING!' The boy basically explodes into a furious blush. Just by being this close to his life long crush is making him start to see stars. He's never felt this nervous before.