Chapter 7

So I decided to keep going on with this book, but keep commenting if you want me to keep it! :)

××Alexander's POV××

So. He cares about me.

'Hammy: YESSSSSSSS HE CARES ABOUT ME!!' I typed into the group chat I had with Laf and Mulligan.

MboiH: You aren't the only one that realized that late...
Bag: How could you not?!
Hammy: So could one of you who won't throw a bunch of french words at me explain what happened during my coma?
Bag: Hey! Je peux parler anglais!
Hammy: Fine. Go ahead.
Bag: Merci. So. The day you were announced in a coma John got real upset. Like the ILY but you dead kinda upset.
MboiH: keep in mind John had just fainted when the bus hit you and fell on concrete so he got a concussion.
Hammy:A concussion? He never told me..
Bag: continuing... and so the kid starts visiting you everyday. Right before his shift at the restaurant.
MboiH: How come I never noticed this stuff tho....????????
Bag: cuz ur blind.
Bag: yeah yeah. Ik be mad. But LETS KEEP GOING: So we encouraged John to go out, go on some dates and stuff. None of those went well as he would daydream about you during the date.
MboiH: Like where was I?!
MboiH: What I did notice though was that John got bullied a lot. One for his concussion and the other because you were in a coma.
Bags: idiots like TJ would come up to him, push him around and taunt him with things like UR BOYFRIEND IS DEAD! And more mean things like that.
MboiH: he was depressed for a good time.
Bag: Yeah. And then you woke up and the whole world kinda just changed. When he wasn't visiting you when you awoke he would sit in your bed and draw and write about you probs.
Hammy: wow. I'm blind. I can't believe I ignored him for so long.

After a few minutes of finishing up I exited the group chat and went to go make breakfast, John was still asleep.

"JOHHNNNN!!!! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!!!!"  I screamed across the dorm.

"Coming..." John wearily replied. Once he got into the kitchen he suddenly lit up, like a kid eating cotton candy.

He made his way over to me, tilted my head up and kissed me. Our lips interlocked and I kissed back. It was the best feeling in the world. This went on for about 20 seconds until we heard a knock on the door.

John opened the door to hear Laf say, "We are going to get you guys some new friends!"

We both got our clothes on and raced out the door. Well we didn't race, Laf just pulled us out the door. We walked down the road on a March morning, hearing the birds chirp. John came over to me and held my hand... he was too sweet. We finally got to the Schyuler House.

A girl named Peggy opened the door.
"John!" She ran over to hug him, "and you must be Alexander! I've heard lots about you!" I almost stumbled back as she hugged me.

"Take good care of him, John is a sensitive one." Peggy whispered into my ear. I laughed at her comment and nodded my head.

Then the two other sisters emerged. Angelica and Eliza. They came over to me as soon as the door. And started.... flirting with me? Apparently they didn't get the memo that I'm taken.

We walked into the house and decided we should play spin the bottle  or whatever its called.

××Lauren's POV××

Spin the bottle? It was way too obvious that Angie and Eliza had a crush on Alex and now they wanted to play this? You see I wouldn't have a problem with this except for the fact that those two are pros. They can make the bottle land on ANYONE THEY WANT. I honestly don't know how. So the Bottle Expirement began. Alexander was opposite of me, squished between Angelica and Eliza. Laf and Mulligan were to my right and left. And Peggy was right next to me.