Chapter 19

Guys. 300 views?! I am so honored.
*wipes tear*

LET ME JUST MAKE IT CLEAR: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT SPELLING MISTAKES, THXS!

××Laurens POV××

Summer was now 2 days away. 2 whole days till I have to pack for South Carolina. I really didn't want to go. You see here, I never really came out to my father.

( a/n IK IK IM SOOOO CLICHE)

I never knew of he would accept me or not for who I am, so I never gave it a chance. Where we live being gay wasn't really 'acceptable'. So I thought my dad would be the same.

"JOooOhn!" I heard Alexander yell from the living room.

I quickly rushed to him, since he yelled like he was in trouble.

"Jefferson?!" I looked confused at the sight.

Jefferson had broke into our dorm and pinned Alexander to the wall, and had a harsh look on his face.

"Thomas! Let him go!" I pulled TJ off of my man and pushed him aside.

"Your boyfriend here has ruined my relationship with Madison!" He yelled at the both of us.

"What did we do?!" We both asked him, Alexander looking at me like he was trying to figure out rocket science and me doing the same.

"You're all over here having a perfect relationship and what not, and Madison wants it too, but I'm not you guys!" He complained to us as he calmed down and sat on our couch.

Alexander began to burst out laughing which immediatly made me laugh too.

"It's not funny!" Jefferson whined like a toddler.

"We are-haha- sorry, but I find it so funny! Us being relationship goals? Never in my dreams!" Alexander laughed out.

"Well, whatever! What I need you to do is get Madison back to me!" He continued to complain.

"Jeff, you seem to really be forcing this. It might be for the best to not get together." I said sympathetically.

"B-but-" he whimpered.

"Look, Jefferson. Why do you like him so much that you would come to...us?" Alexander said straight-forward.

"Well. He is great. So much better than I could ever be. He cares for everyone and cares for my well being. He is the funniest person I have ever met and is always willing to help me no matter the circumstances. I just...love him." He sighed.

"Wow...that's intense." I said as I stared in awe.

"Well I have a plan."

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PLAN IS?

Huge HUGE thanks to Fangirl4life74 for mentioning me in her great book New World! Definitely go read it. For sure. Or else you are missing out. That's right I'm talking to you.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!! But a little suspense doesn't hurt! I promise the next chapter will be SUPER LONG, longer than all the others.

Bye Bye, Butterfly~ Turtlboi :)