Chapter 13

Current Time: 3.03 AM

××Lauren's POV××

It was 2 PM, Alex had left a note saying he had left at 10 AM, this is an important part to save you from confusion

I woke up to see I was lying in my bed. I knew we the night before Alex had come over to comfort me. Unfortunately, I was still half naked.

I quickly put on some proper clothes and began heading to kitchen after I brushed my curls, which was impossible. In every way.

Once I ate my Frooty Loops, which I was getting a bit sick of since I needed to learn how to cook, I brushed my teeth and headed out. Today was a day off, because of the dance, and I was so grateful because I needed some alone time.

I finally reached my destination, the mall.

So, Alex was playing hard to get?

Time for karma to come hit him like a bus. (A/N mean girls.....:) I am so sorry)

I walked into the closest store to the entrance. I didn't want anyone at our college to see me.

I have never, in my life, seen so many regular shirts. Regular, as in not baggy, and instead short-sleeved.

I came in with a nice baggy sweatshirt and people looked at me really weirdly. Maybe because it was 91 degrees Fahrenheit outside.

I mean, if I get heatstroke at least I'll look cute doing it.

I walked in and was immediatly greeted by a familiar face. Miss Sara Kyl.

"Hello John! How can I help you today!?" She said in this fake happy tone.

"Uh, hi Sara. I'm looking for new clothes." I glared at her.

"I'm sorry but we don't sell baggy trash here!" She continued in a peppy voice.

I tried real hard to hold myself back, "No, I need new clothes!"

"Fine..." she sighed and showed me the way.

We finally got to the the men's section and she showed me  around to the size that was right for me.

"Go ahead, tell me when you finished picking!" She called out as she left to the entrance again.

I quickly pulled out my phone, time to get some feedback. First I got a few clothes that I somewhat liked and headed over to the dressing rooms.

There were 12 stalls, with curtains as covers that seemed to be velvet, with large spotlights, and nice tiled floors.

Once I tried on the first t-shirt and jeans I took a picture.

Gayboii: [picture attached] what do ya guys thinnk?

Andleggy: what's this. Are you feeling okay.

Olaf-fayette: cuuuute!

MboiH: those pants are horribly tailored, but I can fix them up for ya

Gayboii: pegs, i was deciding to change up my wardrobe ya know, cuz a certain someone is playing hard to get....

Andleggy: OoOoOhhhh

After a few more pictures, and a few more texts, I decided to buy it all. There were 6 tshirts, all pastel colors of the rainbow and unfortunately tight-fitting but I can live with that. And 6 pairs of jeans and pants, some skinny, some ripped jeans.