Chapter 12

Aww man! I don't have internet rn, and it wont let me edit the other version of chp 12! So I have to rewrite an entire story and the next chapter :( :) but I have 3 hours on a road trip.

Update before I published: the chapter deleted itself again, so I began to worry, but I fixed it so we all good

××Laurens POV××

As soon as we leaned into each other, our moment got ruined.

"Hey there Alex~" I heard Sara's voice.

Great. Not like frosty flakes though.

"What's going on here?" She waved her arms and subtly gestured to me.

"Uhm, nothing jewel! Go dance. I'll be right there!" Alexander nervously spit out.

Once she left, I pulled Alex over to a secluded area, "Jewel?! Are you for real?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"W-what? I don't know! She's the only girl, or person perhaps, who's taken interest in me! I can't throw away my shot!" He reluctantly explained to me.

"What the fuc- nevermind, you should go, she's waiting," I stopped myself. Sara was waving from the dance floor.

What I really wanted to tell him was that she isn't and wasn't the only person who's taken intrest in him. Mind him, there is a boy with brown curls and a too tight to be true formal shirt who cares about him more than anyone knows.

But he doesn't know.

A few seconds after Alex left pulled out my phone and sat on a bench.

Gayboii: its not going well.

Olaf-fayette: what do toi mean

Igotdempants: DiD yOu DrInK the...PUNCH?!

Gayboii: no you idiot its alexander

Olaf-fayette: yeah good luck, that sara gorl got her eyes on him...ALL of him.

Igotdempants: I dont like what's happening rn...

Gayboii: WHAT?!

Olaf-fayette: they are leaving the dance and are going to the forest, where no one else is.

Gayboii: WTF?!

Igotdempants: dont worry my precious turtle we got dis.

I shut off my phone, hoping for the best, but thinking of the worst.

Before I could get up and leave, I had Charles Lee and Seabury drop down on the same bench as mine.

"But Lee!" Seabury yelled after Lee after 5 minutes of arguing.

"I can't believe he left me..." Seabury whimpered.

"Hey! It's all going to be fine!" I tried comforting him.

"He meant so much to me... but recently he's so distant. He has this affair, I know he must." Seabury said.

"I'm sure there are plenty of fish in the sea." I leaned in closer him, and so did he.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

Then we both leaned in and kissed each other, it felt like forever.