Chapter 20

There's gonna be a sequel...after 8 more chapters. maybe.

××Alexander's POV××

"What's your plan?!" Jefferson stared at me.

"What? Oh yeah sorry, I had a moment. Anyways the plan is...to make your relationship seem amazing, and, to completly destroy our relationship!" I smiled at my great plan.

"Alex?! What?! No way!" John looked at me, furious.

"No silly, we pretend we aren't that amazing. I would never break apart from you!" I said as I placed my head on John's shoulder.

"But...how?!" Jefferson looked at me like I was crazy.

"We set him up at the park. I'll get myself near Madison and start talking to him. Then we get Laurens over here to pretend to flirt with you from the bench across from us. That'll make Madison mad and we will be all good.

And so it began.

××3rd Person××

Operation Jeffmads:

Alexander and John both had set up a time, 2 PM for a walk in the park. Jefferson called Madison at the same time to tell him to come on a walk together. He made no mention of Alex or John.

The phone call:

"Hey, Madison! How are you?" Jefferson spoke cheerfully on the other line.

"Good, how are you?" Madison replied.

"Doing fine! I wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a walk in the park at 2 today?" Jeff suggested.

"Mmm...yeah! Sure!" Madison happily agreed.

After goodbyes Jefferson ended the phone call and quickly rushed to get ready, just by brushing his curly hair and washed up a bit. They had 20 minutes to get there and get started.

Jefferson decided to take his own car, a BMWW, while Alexander and John took the subway, so they didn't seem to obvious.

While Jefferson was driving he could see the subway every so often as it came up from underground. Jefferson tried to slow down a bit so they wouldn't reach the park at the same time. After 10 minutes of driving, Jefferson made it. Of course Madison was already waiting for him.

"Hey!" Jeff yelled towards Madison.

"Oh, hi Thomas!" Madison waved with a smile to him.

They began to walk together in the sidewalk, enjoying the sounds of the birds and th river rushing by them.

"Let's sit down!" Thomas suggested. His smile seemed a bit fake though. TJ had never smiled this much. He was always grumpy. Either about Alexander or he was just hungry.

"What have you been up to today?" Madison asked. He felt like something was up.

"Uuhhh. Nothing much. Haha, just been enjoying my time at a....coffee shop!" Jefferson quickly made up.

"Coffee shop? Mhmm." Madison said judgingly.

"What?!" Jefferson defended himself.

"You've never liked coffee." Madison rolled his eyes.

"Well-" Jeff got cut off by the sound of Alexander's voice.

"Madison, Jefferson! Nice to see you guys!" Alexander skipped up to the two on the bench.

"Oh, hey guys!" Madison got up to shake their hands. While they were all greeting each other, they situated it so Madison and Alexander could fall on one side of the bench, and Thomas and Laurens on the other.