Chapter 17

Each time I've wanted to write something but EACH TIME I forget!

WARNING!!!!!! NO ANGST!!!! ;P

××Eliza's POV××

I lay in the grass, alone. But it felt amazing. Like I was powerful and strong. Maybe being independent wasn't too bad.

I stood up after here voices near where John and Alexander were.

"Great job, man!" I heard Herc say as he winked to Alex.

"John, Alex!" Maria and Peggy ran up to them to hug them. It was like they were relatives which you hadn't seen for years.

We all walked back to the college together, blocking the way for tons of people considering we were such a large group.

Alexander and John were walking in the back together.

××Laurens POV××

"It's nice to have the real you back, Alex. I've missed you a lot." I said as we walked back to the college.

"I will never forgive myself John, but to have you and my regular life back? It puts things a bit on the brighter side." He rubbed his cheek.

"Are you crying again? What did I say about crying? Y-you know i-it makes me cr-cry," I wiped tears from my cheek.

"Oh no, John...please don't cry!" He quickly turned towards me and wiped my face.

"O-okay." I sniffed and smiled at him.

We were all alone. Everyone else had already gone ahead. We stood there still.

"I love you, Alexander Hamilton."

"I love you, John Laurens."

We both leaned in and kissed each other, which felt like eternity. It was the most meaningful kiss. I wanted to be with this man for the rest of my life.

We heard 'Awws' and 'So cute!' from around us, and we separated and chuckled.

We both silently turned around, hand in hand and walked back. We saw the sunset slowly go down, revealing a beautiful crescent moon on a clear night.

When we got to our dorm we both layed on the couch and cuddled.

We drifted off into sleep, enjoying the peace and quiet around us for once in the past few weeks.

^^^In The MoOoRrNnnnIng!^^^

"Alexander! Alexaaaander! Alex!" I yelled at him from the kitchen, wanting him to wake up.

"Whag iz gup?" He said, completely disoriented after sleeping for so long.

"Nothing, just wanted you to come over to see this!" I exclaimed as I pointed to a stack of perfectly made crepes.

"Did Lafayette come over again? You shouldn't wake him up so early just to make breakfast for us!" He giggled as he walked on over to hug me.

"No, silly! I made them myself! They're for our neighbors though, because I know you're not a big fan," he smiled at me.

"Well in that case, let's get going!" We rushed out of the door, with messy hair and excited looks and began knocking on doors.

We had enough crepes for 12 neighbors, or 24 people. As we passed them out we got some weird looks, but we just skipped along doing what we were doing. You should never judge yourself, leave that to your mirror.

Once we finished passing out food, That I hoped I didn't poison, or else we would be in some BIG trouble..., we went back to our dorms and laid down on our own beds.

"Hey, Alexander?" I turned towards him.

"Yes, my dearest John?" He chuckled. I giggled a bit, it was a while since I had heard something like that.

"What happens next year?"

"What do you mean?"

"What, what if we aren't in the same dorm next year? Sure, we are Juinors, we still have 1 more year, but what comes next?" I said in a hushed tone.

"All we can do is hope, John! And if it doesn't work and I'm stuck with Madison, and your with TJ? Well, we will make the best of it."

"I guess. I would miss you though. How would I deal with that? TJ has his own problems to deal with! We won't even have the same classes.."

"We can do it, John. Together. I know we can," he said as he walked over to my bed and laid down next to me.

"What could I do without you, Alexander?" I turned my head towards him.

"What would I do without you, Laurens?"

We layed there together cuddling with each other as we listened to the sounds from outside and in our college.

^^^A few hours later! :P^^^

After a short nap it was around 5 o'clock. I noticed Alex was still by my side, napping peacefully. That wasn't going to last for long...

I began to tickle him for a few seconds before he began to wake up and start giggling.

"J-john, Haha, s-stooop!" He laughed out.

I tickled him a bit more until we were both on the ground laughing.

*Ring!*

I heard our 'home phone' ring aloud.

"I'll get it," I smiled at Alex as I got up to go get the phone.

"Yellow?" I answered.

"Hey John! It's Laf!" I heard on the other line.

"Hey Laf, what's up?"

"Nothing much! I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?  The Schyuler's are going to a large mansion party and they invited us along!"

"Mkay! Yeah we will come! I'll see you in 10 minutes at your dorm." I hung up as I ran back to our room.

"Alex! We are going to a party, let's go!" I exclaimed as I ran in.

"Great!" He said as he walked over to his closet to pick out his clothes.

"You know John? I thought you looked really handsome...and hot...in your ball outfit," he said as he picked out clothes.

"Really?" I smirked as I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

He turned around and pushed me onto the bed.

"Really~" he smiled at me.

Wooooowwww, no angst?! That's a new record.

Sorry I didn't update sooner, but thanks for not getting mad or anything, although it was only a few hours. BUT STILL :)

Aww I just find them so cute! It would be a shame if something came along to ruin their relationsh-

IM KIDDING!! puhlease dont kill me.

Kay, bye people!~ Turtlboi