Chapter 24

××George's POV××

I quickly gathered myself up from the ground.

"It's okay Sam. It was just an accident. It was my fault anyways. I tripped over a rock!" I made up a lie.

"Okay then. Sorry Lee." He apologized.

"Hey, George." I heard Lee whisper to me.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"You two are just friends, right?" He asked.

"Yep! BFF's since kindergarten! I never had any feelings for Sam. I think you two make an adorable couple!" I nodded cheerfully.

"Oh um really? I don't know. Sam looks like he doesn't want to be in this relationship..." He sighed.

"What are you talking about?! He literally emails me everyday saying he is so grateful to have such a wonderful boyfriend and that you are so amazing and what not."

"Wow. He is just too amazing for me. He doesn't deserve me."

"Yes he does, you are just as wonderful." I smiled.

"I'm sorry for pushing you by the way." He apologized.

"Things happen. Now go and have fun with your boyfriend. I need to go back to my dorm.

I said as I walked back to my dorm.

××Alexander's POV××

^^2 days later^^

"Help! Someone... please..." I whimpered.

××Laurens POV××

^^1 day before^^

It was my first morning at my father's house. It was a while since I has seen them, so it was a bit hard to talk to anyone.

"Hello, father." I nodded to him.

"Just eat your breakfast, no talking." He growled.

He was always in this mood. Ever since my mother had left us, he had been abusive. Physically and verbally.

My brothers and sisters weren't going to be home, so I was stuck alone. With my father.

I quickly ate the eggs I made myself and washed the plates. It was quiet. My father kept looking at me, with disgust. He seemed mad. But what had I done?

I sat down in the living room, the couch across from him.

"So. Tell me about college." He grumbled.

"It's nice. I still have the friends I had last year. I created some new friendships. My studies are going very well, an-" I got cut off.

"No, you idiot." He hit the table with his leg.

"I'm sorry. What would you like me to talk about?" I asked.

"Who are you in a relationship with?" He asked.

"A boy named Al- I mean a girl named Maria!" It slipped out. I never knew if my father was homophobic or not.

"A BOY? A boy. You were joking, right?" He laughed.

"No, sir." I looked at the hardwood floors.

"I canNOT have my SON dating a BOY!" He walked over to me.

"But fath-" I began to say. Instead of an answer I got a slap in the face.

I could feel tears stream down my face. All I wanted was a regular life. With a regular dad. That's all.

He walked of the room and walked into the kitchen. I could hear glasses and plates breaking.

I ran up to my room without him realizing.

"I CANNOT HAVE A GAY CHILD IN THIS HOUSEHOULD!" I heard him yell.

I felt a tightness in my chest. I couldn't breathe correctly.

I closed my eyes.

Dream Tiime with a fllassshback!

"John?" Alexander woke me up.

"What? It's 3 in the morning."

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Of not having you."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to lose you."

"You will never lose me."

"Good."

"Now why did you really wake me up?" I smiled.

"I was stuck in my thoughts."

"What was it this time?"

"It was about how I was so grateful to have you in my life."

"Stop joking around you lovely idiot."

"Fine. It was about my family. I miss my brother. I have no idea where he is, John. And all I can do is think. And be with you."

"Hey. I'm sure your brother is out there somewhere, and one day you will find him, okay? I love you, Alexander."

"Okay. I love you, Laurens."

Flashback over... :(

^^the next morning^^

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I quickly answered it. 36 missed calls. 1 from Alexander. 35 from Lafayette.

"Hello?" I answered as I yawned.

"John! Finally! John, you need to come  back, now." I head Lafayette's voice.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It's Alexander. He keeps having these panic attacks, and all he wants is to be with you right now." He explained.

"Knock on his door."

"Why?"

"JUST KNOCK!" I yelled at him.

"Okay okay. When I do, what should I ask?"

"Say, family."

"Family?"

"JUST SAY IT!"

"Okay. He said James? What's that suppos-"

"I'll be right there."

My cousin is asking me to kill everyone in the book 😂 BTW I started a new book called Chaos, just a Hamilsquad book.

~Turtlboi :)