Chp. 9.5

If only your imagination was a reality... since when have I become so inspirational?!

××Lauren's POV××

Thomas Jefferson. He's been in Paris for so loooong. Unfortunately for us, the once horrible exchange student has come back, still horrible but with a new french vocab to add to his resume.

You see here, I remember every single moment when I got bullied by him whilst Alex was in his dreadful coma. Jefferson, well he isn't the best, but at least I and Peggy have some dirt against him...

"How's the boyfriend?" Peggy snapped at him.

With a look of pure anger, he stormed past us, knocking Alex and Peggy over. I knew the way Peggy said that line would make him so angry he would almost skip class because he was disgusted by us. I mean, I'm disgusted by myself sometimes, but that's the usual.

"What happened?" Alex said, disheveled by the push, as I helped him off the linoleum floors.

"James Madison happened," Leaf explained as Mulligan laughed his heart out.

"Best. Day. Ever." Angelica giggled as Thomas stormed into the wrong room.

"He doesn't even know where he's going, I feel bad for the poor kid sometimes. Wait for a scratch that, I never feel bad for that dumbass." Eliza gathered the group together.

"Oooh, here comes the other Thomas!" Peggy giggled in a hushed tone.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked Angelica as she stared at him with blushed cheeks. I mean the girl is great and all, but she has got to learn not to seem too obvious.

"Nothing's wrong about it, except for the fact that-" Herc began to say before Angie shoved him over.

"Nevermind that. It's great to have you back John, it really is!" Eliza exclaimed.

"Um, yeah Eliza, thanks." I uncomfortably said as part of our group split off to their own classes.

I was still a bit weird around Eliza. I just couldn't believe what happened. It was partially my fault too since I had lost my temper.

What could be done? I honestly still didn't know...

But of course, he wouldn't let us off the hook. That's when Seabury came and punched me in the stomach.

Sorry! There have been lots of things going on my life rn, can't say they were are all good though, but I'm sorry I haven't been able to update!

Also I had lost this copy if this chapter 2 times so I have written a lot but I finally got this version back!!!

I'll probably update tomorrow but this was just a sneak peek!

Bon Voyage? (if you're going on one?)~ Turtlboi :)