Chapter 18

PLEASE EDIT THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER :P haha

I remembered! I was going to say my best ranking is in...turtles. yep that's right :D!!! I find it so funny because the turtle hashtag was just a test one to see how it worked well.

Lets go!

!!WARNING!! Just a bit of sadness...okay maybe a medium dose. You'll get your fluff later.

××Alexander's POV××

"Really~" I smirked.

"Well not now, Alex. We have to go get ready, we only have ten minutes!" He smiled at me as he picked me up and set me on the bed.

"I knoooow, but can you just give me some clothes? I'm too lazy to." I pretended to reach for my closet.

"Ookay then!" He glanced at me as he began to pick out some clothes.

After a few minutes of searching my closet, John threw some clothes at me.

"Here ya go! 1 pair of jeans, with a button up blue shirt that I somehow found in this mess..." John playfully rolled his eyes.

I gave him a smile of appreciation and began to get dressed. I actually dress very quick and no one can tell I changed, so when I finished, John was still picking out his outfit.

While he was getting dressed, he kept looking back at me (at least 5 times) to make sure I wasn't looking at him while he was changing.

"It's okay pretty boy, no need to be shy.  I've already seen you without a shirt on." I chuckled as John looked back at me confused.

"The dance? Night of the dance?" I tried to rejog his memory.

"O-oh yeah... well I'm not athletic or anything so, yeah..." he began to act awkward.

"John, no need to act shy! I think you are... beautiful? Is that what they say? I'm not good at this stuff, you know I've never really-" I got cut off by the touch of his lips.

"You know, you talk a lot," I smirked as he leaned over me.

"So I've heard!" I smiled at him as we walked into the living room to put on our shoes.

After 2 minutes of silently walking to Laf and Herc's dorm, we finally made it.

"Who's ready to party!" Laf exclaimed in a heavy french accent.

"He's been too excited the whole day. I've been dying." Herc laughed as we hopped on Herc's car. 

"How have you guys been?" Laf raised his eyebrows at us from the front seat.

"We're all good!" John pulled me closer to himself.

We all watched out the windows until we got there. The route was very long, like 1 hour or so.

Once we got there we were amazed. The house was huge. There were lights shining from everywhere. Everywhere. There was a large pool in the back of the house full of a bunch of young people. 'Young People?'.

John and I went in to find the Schyulers partying hard and dancing like there was no tomorrow.

John and I just laughed and enjoyed the party the whole time.

In the middle of the party you could hear people chanting song lyrics with completly incorrect words, which made the song 20 times better than the original.

"John?" I looked at him while we watched people dance.

"Yes?" He asked me, currently on his second pint of Sam Adam's.