Chapter six

Maddie is successfully living with Troy and Nina and going to her new school and shes happy. I'm happy for her. She still comes and stays with us at the gallagher house some times. I am officially moved in with the family, Fiona went to the school and changed my address. 

"Lunch!" Fiona yells from downstairs and we all run down. "Is this more piss food?" Lip asks. "Um excuse me what?" I ask thinking he meant theres piss in the food. "Fiona has a friend that can cook really well but she likes to smoke weed to fiona swaps a cup of her pee for a meal" Ian explains. "Oh" I say and take my coffee mug full of lasagna since Ian forgot to do the dishes. 

"Fake wedding isnt gonna work" V says coming into the hoiuse after meeting with her mom. "Why?" I ask standing between Lip and Debbie. "Mama wants a priest" Veronica sighs. "What about an actor? Remember the guy that played Elmo at my birthday party?" Debbie suggests. "You remember that?" Fiona asks shocked. "He took his head off. It was traumatizing" She says and I wrap an arm around her shoulders. "God" I say. "I can get Father Pete to do it if Carl will help" Lip says. "Whats is gonna cost me?" V asks. "Me and Karen use your place friday night" Lip smiles and I tense up. I'm not sure why but every time Karen is around or mention lately I feel... jealous. "If your staying at Veronica and Kevs then i'm sleeping in your bed" I tell him and he nods. We all watch as Carl walks in and puts a gold fish in the microwave. 

Fiona makes me go with her, Debbie, and Veronica over to Karens house so that Sheila, who is also Franks new girlfriend apparently, can make V's wedding dress. Karen is sitting in the kitchen doing homework and talking shit about Cinderella and she wont quit glaring at me when no one else is looking. "DO you have a problem with me Karen?" I ask standing up. She stands up and walks over and gets in my face. "Actually I do. Why dont you stay away from Lip. You think nobody notices but he smells like your skanky ass perfume. And quit wearing his shirts and get your own boyfriend you freak" She spits in my face. I shove her away from me, but Fiona pulls me off of her before I can get a swing in and Fiona pushes me outside. "What the hell was that?" She scolds. "She's always fucking glaring at me. Apparently she thinks im trying to steal Lip from her. Shes not good enough for Lip anyway" I say and Fiona raises her eyebrows at me. "Do you have a thing for Lip?" She asks. "What? Of course not" I say and walk off towards the house. 

The next day after Kev's bachelor party and V's bachelorette's party, I was hungover. I woke up in Lip's bed with nothing but one of his tshirts on. "What the hell?" I whisper and I hear someone on the bottom bunk. I look down and Lip is laying there with his name written on his forehead. "Morning" He mumlbes. "What happened? Why am I in your bed?" I ask him. "After we got done fucking you fell asleep so I left you to sleep peacefully" He says. "Whaaaat? No we didnt!" I say panicking. "I was just kidding. When I got home last night you were already asleep in my bed, well mostly asleep. And when I came in you started saying something about beating Karens ass and you took your dress and your bra off to I put my tshirt on you" He tells me what really happened. "Wow. I'm sorry. Thanks for clothing me. This is why I dont do shots" I sigh.

I shower and get ready for V and Kev's wedding. I pull Lip's shirt back on while I do my hair and makeup. I do my eyes dark to make the greenish brown pop, and put on a nude lip. I leave my hair down and wavy but add a few curls to it and pull on my black fitted dress to match Fiona's. I slip into my pink heels that match the flowers that everyone else is wearing. I stand behind Fiona, and in front of Debbie. The wedding is in the bar and after the ceremony we all dance and drink. I see Karen head towards the bathroom and Lip makes his way to me. "You look gorgeous" He tells me. "Thank you. You look very handsome" I smile. "Care to dance?" He asks and holds out his hand. Before I can put my hand in his, I hear Karen calling his name.  She smiles seductively and waves him over. "Go" I say but he looks hesitant but goes anyways. We take family pictures but then Fi realizes Lip is nowhere to be seen. "Where is he?" She asks me, but I just shrug.