chapter sixty six

The Gallaghers are back in their house so I'm staying there a lot more to help out when Fiona isnt home. I get up to the sound of Queenie and Frank fucking in his old room. I make a face and Ian walks by with his hands over Liams ears. "They gotta get out of here" I say. Fiona walks in while their are a bunch of mover and delivery guys here. She goes up to her room and finds Ian in there. "What are you doing in my room?" She asks him. "Oh I thought you moved out. Carl kicked me out of our room so I was crashing in here" He tellsher. "Well I didnt" She tells him. Carl walkspast and she follows him. "Whats going on?" She asks him. "Im upgrading the crib since its technically mine" He informs her. "Not with my name on the deed its not" She tells him. "With my money it is. I've got some homies coming over later. The place is going to be popping. You feel me?" He asks her and I roll my eyes and walk downstairs. "So Frank gets a bedroom and I get the couch? Not happening!" I hear Fiona yell from upstairs. "Come on sweet cheeks. Time togo to headstart" I tell him and help him get his coat on. "I'm taking Liam to headstart" I call up to Fiona and we leave.

"I got kicked out of my room" Lip tells me when I answer the phone. "What? Sorry I cant hear you. This little kid wont stop screaming. Let me say goodbye to Liam and then I can talk to you when I leave" I tell him. "Bye Liam have a good day. I'll see you later, I love you!" I tell him as I watch him walk in. "Hey sorry babe. What going on?" I ask. "I got terminated from being an RA and so I dont have anywhere to live" He tells me. "Wait why? What happened?" I ask getting in my car. "The nude girl that Amanda painted on my wall" He sighs. "I told you not to hang out with that girl" I tell him. "I know. I dont really need a I told you so right now. I talked to this girl named Victoria and she gave me a flyer about being a house boy for her sorority so I guess I'm gonna check it out" He tells me. "What exactly is a house boy?" I ask him. "I would basically be the girls chef. Comes with room and board though" He explains. "Do you really wanna do that? You could just come stay with me and my family. I dont know if you forgot but we are having a baby in a couple months and I'd like you to be there" I tell him. "It would put killer miles on my car and gas is way to expensive" He argues with me. "Well let me know how it goes" I say. "Okay. Bye" He says and hangs up. I roll my eyes and head home.

I mean why does he think I would be okay with him living with a bunch of sorority girls?" I ask my mom as I help her make cupcakes for Maddies bakesale at school. "Did you tell him that he could stay with us?" She asks. "Of course I did but he basically said fuck you and then had to go for his meeting with the house mother" I sigh and my phone rings. "Hello?" I answer and Fiona's voice rings through. "Hey I was just letting you know that Ipicked Liam up from headstart because he has lice" She tells me. "Awe shoot. I'll disinfect my car and my house... And myself" I tell her and we end the call. "What happened?" Mom asks me. "Liam has lice" I sigh and she sits me down and looks at my head with a lice comb. "Your good. Which means it probably hasnt spread to the house yet. I'll wash your sheets and disinfect your room, you go do your car" she tells me and I grab some disinfectant and head out to my car.

"Hey Kid" I smile when I see Carl standing upagainst the fence. "Hey Emma" He says to me normally. Hes been pretty upset since his friend Nick disappeared. "Whats wrong?" I ask him. "I'm just stressed" He sighs. "Nick isnt coming back is he?" I ask and he shakes his head. "He dropped a kid" He tells me and I shake my head and rub Carls back. "You know you made a mistake and you went to juvie for while and while you were there you had to conform to survive but your back with your family now and you dont have to do this. You can take those stupid looking braids out and be agood kid" I say and he cracks a smile when I call his braids stupid. " Thanks for talking to me Em. I'll think about what you said. What did you come here for anyways?" He asks me. "I bought Debbie and I's babies matching outfits" I smile and hold up the tiny pink outfits with sparkles and frills all over it.