chapter fifteen

"Ian told me you were talking about moving out. What kinda shit is that?" Lip asks me coming into our room. "I dont know. I just feel like... I really dont know. Debbie needs her own room and If I leave then Liam can come stay in here, or you can put Carl in here andLiam can have CArls little space something. You would just have more ro-" I say but I cant get the words out before Lip has his lips on mine. His mouth moves roughly against mine and then he finally pulled away. "Dont talk like your gonna move out" He whispers. "Stop fucking kissing me and then tossing me to the side to fuck Karen" I say and shove him off of me and go downstairs. A little while later he comes downstairs and pulls his shoes on. "Have fun with Karen" I tell him and he sighs as he walks out. When I'm ready to go to bed, Debbie had moved Liam into our room so I lay in Lips bed, normally he would get in with me, but when I got up the next morning he was in Fionas bed, and Fiona was on the couch downstairs. Lip came in the kitchen soon after me and was already talking about Karen and her boyfriend Jodie. Fiona starts asking questions on why our beds were so messed up and Debbie refuses to stay in a room with the two year old masturbating all the time. "Better than two teenagers" I tell her and they both look at me. "sometimes, they do it at the same time when they think the other two are sleep" I tell everyone. "Gallaghers listen! Frank rented out his room to a pregnant woman and so for now Liam is in with you three. I'm sorry" Fiona says. "I'll go back to sleeping on the couch" I tell her. "Thats ridiculous. If its a problem, you and Lip can share the bigger bed and We can put Ian on the bunk" She suggests. Our bottom bunk broke so we had another Bed in one corner and I had been sleeping there, but we had a small room anyway and we had to turn that mattress up on its side to make room for the crib. "We used to share a bed all the time. Thats fine" Lip says and I nod agreeing. 

Today I help Debbie with the day care for awhile and then I go hang out at the store with Ian and Mickey. "So Mickey, glad to be out of jail?" I ask and he nods. The few times I've talked to Mickey hes been super sweet to me. "Ian! Have your pretty lady friend bring me a sandwich! extra Mustard!" Kashs now ex wife I guess screams through the camera that she watches us on. "Im coming Linda" I call back and go get the stuff to make her sandwich. "After you do that do you wanna come with me and Kev?" Lip asks loading stuff into the ice cream truck. "Will Karen be joining us?" I ask. "No" "Then yes. I would" I smile and and mkae Lindas sandwhich and take it up to her. When I get on the truck Lip lets me sit in the passenger seat and he sits in the floor between us. "Emma" He says trying to get my attention and holding a cigarette out to me. "Thanks" I say and take a drag before handing it back. Slowly but surely things started to go back to normal between Lip and I and I truly believed that when Karen go's away, Lip and I would have a real chance. "So Kev, your seeing a girl but shes not sleping with you. What does that mean?" Lip asks. I know he's talking about Karen and Jodie. "It means she like likes you. Like love likes you. Wants to settle down and makes you wait so you realize how incredible they are and when you finally have sex, its not just sex, Its making love" Kev tells hm. Lip looks at me and smiles slightly. I smile back and go back to counting the money that they made today.