chapter sixty nine

"Fionas getting married again?" I ask Lip when he tells me the news. "Yeah and she wants Ian and I to walk her down the isle" He says. "Well thats sweet. At least we wont be left out of this one" I laugh slightly. Cora is now almost two weeks old and the cutest thing ever. "I have to go to an interview that Youens set up for me. I'll be back in a little while" Lip tells me and I nod. He kisses me and then kisses Coras head. "Bye my beautiful girls" He smiles and then heads out to his interview. "Lets go visit Aunt Fi" I tell Cora and put her in a long sleeve onesie and some little pants with her coat on. I pull on her socks, mittens, and a hat before buckling her into her carseat and wrapping a blanket around her. "Hey I say walking into V's house. Svetlana is fitting a wedding dress to Fiona. "Hey Bride to be!" I smile. "Hey!" Fiona says and I set the carsest down on the ground. "Give me that baby" V smiles to me. I get Cora out and hand her over to Veronica. "How's she been doing?" Fiona asks me. "She's amazing. Shes so good. She eats exactly every two hours and she doesnt mind if shes being held or not. She's like Lip, she doesnt give a fuck about anything" I laugh. "How has Lip been with this whole daddy thing?" Veronica asks. "Oh he's amazing. He does everything that needs to be done without being asked and he loves us both so much. It's amazing" I tell them. "Will you come to Fi's bachelorette party with us tonight?" Svetlana asks me. "Umm I dont think I can" I say and V shakes her head. "Yes you can. Ask your mama to watch her. I'm sure she will" She tells me and I nod.

"It's been forever since I've been out" I say over the music. Mom had agreed to watch Cora so I could go out with the girls. "This next dance is for Fiona!" The announcer calls and Kev, Tommy, Kermit, and another guy from the bar walk out. We all laugh and cheer as they dance. At the end Kermit ripped off his thong and we saw that his dick was pierced. We cheer and throw money their way. I wasnt drinking tonight since I had a two week old at home to take care of. Lana and V tell us that they got married at the court house today so that Lana could stay in the country. My phone starts ringing and I see its Lip. "Hey handsome" I answer and Ihear Debbie screaming in the background. "Debbies having her baby" He tells me and we all rush over. "I'll get the truck and we can go to the hospital" Kev says. "No time, shes crowning" V says and Sean looks. "Woah" he says and Lip gets mad at him. "What are you doing? Dont look at her shes a kid" He says and I hold him back. I sit by Debbies head and hold her hand. "Go get Sylvia from down the street, shes a nurse" Fiona yells. "That wont be any good shes in cook county" Kev tells us. "I thought she worked at Rush" Fi says. "Shes at cook county jail. She shot her husband" V says. We get Debbie moved to the kitchen table and Lip looks up online how to deliver a baby at home. "The ambulance is on the way!" Kev yells. "Take these towels and put them under her to catch the... just put them under her" Lip says. A little while later Debbie is holding her perfect little girl. "My daughter. Frances" Debbie smiles at her. She is a lot bigger than Cora. Cora was a little over five pounds and Frances had to have been like eight. "After Frank?" Fiona asks and she nods. I look at Lip with a strange look on my face.