chapter seventy two

Cora and Franny are in bouncers watching tv and I'm sitting on the couch while Debbie is in the kitchen trying to sell the stroller she stole from the park today. "Hey my beautiful girls" I hear a voice say. I turn and see Lip standing there so I hop over the back of the couch and hug himtightly. "Oh my god its about time" I say and kiss him passionately. "Oh my god. Cora grew up fast he says picking up Cora who can now hold her head up. "I know. Shes so glad to have her daddy home" I tell him and he kisses her cheek. Debbie comes in and hugs him. "When do you go back to college?" She asks. "I'm not" He says and my eyes go wide. "Where are you gonna live?" Debbie asks him. "With Emma and Cora" He tells her. "Finally, I'll get some sleep" I smile. "I'm so glad your home" I smile and wrap my arms around his neck again. He has Cora in one arm and he wraps his free arm around me.

Later I walk in and hear Carl talking to the boys. "Have you ever had a problem getting girls to give you blow jobs since your not circumcised?" Carl asks Lip. "Lip's circumcised" I tell him taking a new pack of diapers out ofthe shopping bag that I just bought. "Here change your daughters diaper" I tell him and he gets up to go do it. Carl keeps on about circumcision. "Is Liam?" he asks. "I dont remember" Lip says and then they look at me since I had him most of the time and changed the most diapers. I nod. "Your the only one that isnt" I tell him. "Dom wont go down on me because im not" He tells us. "Are you keeping it clean? Nobody wants a sticky dick in their mouth" I tell him and then walk to the kitchen to put away some more groceries I got.

"I'm going to the Alibi" Lip says around seven. I look at him strangely. "I have rules. I can only drink after seven, give someone my phone so I dont do anything stupid, nocar keys, and no more than two ounces" He tells me. "I'll pick you up in two hours" I tell him and he nods and kisses me. "I love you" He smiles. "And I love you!" He tells Cora and kisses her forehead. When I pick him up hes perfectly fine. "Watch what I can do" He says and stands on one leg while touching the tip of his nose. "I'm so proud, come on mom has dinner ready" I laugh and he jumps in the car.

The next day he gets up pretty early to go to work. Fiona hired him on as a dish washer. I wake up and see him holding Cora and he's humming to her softly. He isnt holding her long before she is back asleep. He lays her back in her crib and then comes over to kiss my forehead but I wrap my arms around his neck and hold him close to me. "I've gotta go to work" He laughs and I groan. "Have you realized that its been almost four months since we had sex?" I question him. "God I wish I had the time. Tonight we can get Fiona, Carl, Debbie, hell even Liam, to watch Cora and then we can be alone tonight" He tells me and I nod and kiss him.

Lip gets home from work and I smile at him. "Mom and dad are going to a friends house fro dinner tonight and Maddie is going to Brads. Carls gonna watch Cora and we have the house to ourselves" I tell him. "I have to help Ian with something and then I swear I'll be home in like an hour" He promises me. I nod and kiss him before he runs out the door again.