Chapter 3 (Old Enemy)

Narrator's P.O.V:

Nashi was sitting outside in a tree, as she looked down at her hands. Inside her delicate hands was a navy ribbon. She wrapped the ribbon around her head to remove some of her hair out of her face. She jumped off the tree branch she was sat on before, as she walked upstairs into her room. The Cerberus girls were out doing something, in which Nashi was not told what exactly they were up to.

Nashi got changed into some navy blue shorts, with a white belt. A black short crop top, and a simple reddish brown jacket, she placed on some simple black wristbands. She clipped on a black choker necklace and finally wrapped a cloak around her shoulders. Leaving the hood to fall at her shoulders, and clipped the cloak in place.

She strolled downstairs once again and wrote a simple note so the girls would know she was going to be out for awhile. She just needed some fresh air, lately, the girls have been mentioning to Nashi that she should go back to Fairy Tail... her family. Nashi; however, was against the idea. She wanted to stay for awhile with the girls and really didn't want to go home quite yet. She was terrified of what everybody would think of her. 

She quickly finished her little note and went along to go outside, she flipped the cloak hood over her head to hide her face. Nashi began to walk around the forest, as she didn't exactly know where she would be going today. She went to the nearby town, it was extremely small but Nashi preferred the closed environment, she was less likely to run into someone she knew there.

Nashi looked around and noticed the people whispering while looking at her. She shrugged it off and kept walking around. She noticed a magic shop and walked inside, a short old man walked up to Nashi.

"Excuse me, we don't allow cloaks in here" He spoke, kinda nervous.

Nashi chuckled softly, as she flipped her cloak down to her shoulders. This little old town was actually the town she grew up in. 

The last time this old town saw Nashi Dragneel. She was a young reckless child, with medium short pink hair, bright brown eyes always full of adventure and spark. She always wore dresses or skirts. Her hair always up and out of her face, she was always a little shorter for her age. 

Nowadays, Nashi is taller reaching a height of 5'6 with her hair much longer now. Reaching her lower back, and she always keeps her hair down with only a ribbon to keep some hair out of her face. She has a similar style to her mother, but only she just wears shorts or jeans. Her beautiful brown eyes aren't filled with much energy anymore, and she isn't as reckless anymore. She is a trained warrior ready for anything.

"N-Nashi?!" The old man spoke, surprised.

"Hello again," She smiled weakly.

The old man smiled brightly and showed Nashi around the new shop. Nashi picked out a simple magic reducer bracelet. The old man was confused on why she picked a reducer bracelet instead of an enhancer. Nashi quickly bought the bracelet and slipped the bracelet onto her wrist. 

Her wrist was already filled with two other reducer bracelet. The old man's jaw dropped in pure shock once he was the other reducers. 

"Nashi, dear how many of those do you have?" He asked.

"Only two, well three now" Nashi responded.

"How can you have any magic to use if you have three reducers on you!" The old man spoke in shock. 

"I guess I'm just... special that way" Nashi giggled, and smiled sweetly.

She flipped her hood back on and walked outside, as she scanned around she started back to the forest. Nashi could see perfectly fine with the hood on, but she got pushed from behind.

"Yo freak! Why the hell are you wearing an idiotic cloak?" A male voice laughed.

Nashi's attention snapped into place, as she recognized the voice. Her anger burned from within as she wasn't able to do anything then, but today she didn't have her parents holding her back. 

"Arson..." She whispered.

"How the hell do you know me?!" Arson cursed. 

Nashi growled lowly, as she slowly started to reach for her reducers and removed all three from her wrist. She looked around and noticed a very familiar face... Yumi... She smiled sweetly at her old friend.

*Let's show everybody what the 'weak' Nashi is capable of* Nashi thought to herself

Yumi and a group of other girls were scaredly watching Arson curse at Nashi with two other guys backing him up. Nashi smirked darkly under her hood, as she slowly turned to face Arson and his two buddies.

Arson didn't seem to be backing down one tiny bit.

"I don't want to know you, but I was kinda forced to," Nashi smirked.

Nashi slowly took off her cloak hood and revealed her face. Flicking her hair out of the cloak, as she unclipped the cloak from around her neck.

"Nashi Dragneel, you hurt my brother ten years ago," Nashi spoke, too calmly. 

"W-Wait... HA! I remember you! The little girl who had her parents deal with the situation because she's too weak to stand up for herself," Arson mocked.

Yumi gasped in pure shock, as she easily noticed Nashi by her hair and of course by her famous name.

"If I could, I would've beaten you to a bloody pulp back then. But I had to follow my parent's orders because I was an actual good child" Nashi snapped. 

"What? Are you trying to make me feel bad about myself? Look girlie, I don't regret what I did to your sad excuse for a brother" Arson laughed cruelly.

"You're certainly going to regret what you did in only a matter of seconds" Nashi's eyes seemed to be glowing red with bloodlust.

"Doubt it! You're just a pathetic excuse to your powerful family name!" Arson laughed

Nashi simply laughed, "First, you give my brother a concussion. Second, you disrespect my family name?!"

"Oh boy it's going to be fun beating you to a bloody pulp until you can't even scream for mercy..."

A/N: I'm actually curious, does anybody else even remember Arson? Or am I the only one who forgot about my own character? XD