Chapter 6 (Old Friends)

A/N: I know I have been leaving a lot of author notes, but I just like to let my readers know what I'm thinking or if I answer any questions. And I've decided to start a little thing with this book, anybody can comment and ask me a question and I'll answer it in the next chapter. I may even answer more than one, I just want my readers to know more about me like a friend instead of just an author. Feel free to ask me your questions, about either the book or me as a person and I'll tag your name and answer it next chapter. So ask me anything! Keep it appropriate you dirty minded people out there (Guilty as charged) XD

Nashi's P.O.V:

I noticed my childhood friend, Yumi Heart, standing there with the brightest smile on her face I've ever seen. I smiled back weakly, she jumped off the stairs she stood on and ran over to me. Yumi gave me a death hug, while I winced in slight pain as her grip was so tight. 

"Y-Yumi I can't breathe!" I winced

"That's what you get for leaving me in the dust! You jerk!" Yumi cried.

Yumi let go of me, as she looked me in the eyes as tears started to cloud her baby blue eyes. I wiped away her small tears. I gave her a small smile, as Yumi started to full on ball her outs and hugged me again.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME! WITHOUT ANY WARNING! THEN YOU COME BACK TEN YEARS LATER LIKE A BADASS! SHOWING ARSON UP LIKE HE'S NOTHING! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWEET AND INNOCENT NASHI FROM BEFORE?!?" Yumi bellowed

"INNOCENT!? SWEET?!" I laughed mockingly. 

"YES!" Yumi kicked me in the leg.

"OW FUCK!" I cursed loudly.

"SEE!!" Yumi whined, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

"I got older maybe?" I teased, "Everybody has to grow up at one point. I just turned out a little more badass than you may have expected"

"Oh please. I knew you were going to turn out like a pure image of your father, and I was right. You're a Dragneel after all, no stopping bloodline" Yumi giggled.

"What is that meant to mean" I glared.

Yumi kept giggling in a mocking way, as I kept my eyes trained on her at all times. I heard footsteps walking closer to me, as the hairs on my skin stood up. I immediately steamed my body temperature as a warning.

"Woah there dragon girl" I heard a familiar voice.

"Ah! Haru!" Yumi laughed.

My face turned from caution to complete shock to the point where I just froze in place. My mind blanked from existence for a moment or two (A/N: Aka me in school again)

"H-Haru Sanders" I whispered, "Fuck that"

Haru smirked and wrapped an arm around my neck and messed up my hair completely, I growled.

"HARU LET ME GO!" I snapped.

"Aww but you're so tiny! It's adorable!" Haru teased. 

I steamed my body temperature and burned his skin lightly so he would let go of me. And soon enough Haru jumped back and winced in pain from my heated temperature. I smirked in victory, and now I saw what he was talking about. Haru at least stood at 6'0 foot. Fuck, I feel tiny...

"Giant ass motherfucker" I cursed.

"You need to quit swearing" Yumi glared.

I walked straight up to Yumi, "Fuck that. I'm going to fucking swearing all the fucking god damn time I fucking wish to" 

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!" Yumi screech, as she kicked me in the gut.

"SHIT!" I cursed in pain, as I started to crumble to the floor.

Yumi laughed, "See I can hurt the all 'power and mighty Nashi Dragneel'" she teased.

"S-Shut up, you bitch" I winced.

"You have a swearing problem" Yumi shook her head.

Haru simply laughed at us, as I stood up and jumped up and kicked Haru straight in the head. He smashed into the floor, as I landed back on the ground gracefully.

"Don't be laughing at me, idiot" I sighed, shaking my head slowly.

Haru winced in pain, as he stood up once more, "Alright fair enough" he chuckled.

Jesus, his voice got lowwwww...... What the fuck happened to him, he turned out really attractive? WAIT NO! NASHI YOU PROMISED YOURSELF NO MORE GUYS! I shook my head to get the thought out of my mind. 

After a while of catching up and talking with Yumi and Haru, I learned about what happened over the years that I was gone. It turns out Arson overthrew the major and started running the damn town, what a dickless bastard. Arson then would beat up anybody who talked back easily, huh he didn't seem that deadly to me... But maybe that's because I went a little overboard with him... Look I wasn't taking any chances with him! Anyways, Arson then started to scare the town into listening to him and this was happening for five years before I came along and beat the snot out of the dickhead. Wait... First I call him dickless then I say dickhead, I don't get my own insults... 

After talking with Yumi and Haru, which felt like I was talking to them forever. I said my sour goodbyes to them and picked up my cloak from the ground and dusted off the ashes attached to the cloth. I wrapped the cloak around my shoulders and clipped the clip in place right before my neck, and slipped on the hood over my face. 

I started my sorta long journey towards the girls' house, as I didn't run into any more trouble. I just felt this sadness in my heart, as I thought of Haru and in a way... He reminded me of someone that I rather not talk about. But I do wonder what happened to Storm over these long years I've been gone, has he changed that much? Or is he still that high-pitched screaming little kid... That sounds more like Storm than a tall deep-voiced gentleman, heck... Storm's a Fullbuster, he's just Fullbuster trash. And I shouldn't be thinking of him anymore.