Chapter 37 (Competition)

A/N: HAHAHAHAHHA- God... How are you all not hating me yet? My updating schedule is so bad XDDD
Anyways- I've actually been busy with two AnimeCharacterxReader books. So here's the big question, do you know one of these, none, or both? I wanna see because Imma curious bitch *^*

Mystic Messenger

Seven Deadly Sins

Also, I am thinking about starting a one-shot book with anime character x readers, let me know what you all think! ^^

~~~~

Previously:

Finally, the guild reacted. The girls all squealed in excitement and happiness for the new couple, especially Lucy and Juvia. Natsu and Gray were stood frozen. And the others were confused on how the hell and what happened but they all congratulated the new couple.

Finally Natsu and Gray snapped out of their frozen states...

+++

Nashi's P.O.V:

Dad was quick to tackle Gray, "I REFUSE IT!" he screamed.

I started grumbling under my breath, couldn't he be happy for me for once in his life? Ugh he's way too overprotective. I mean I love Storm. Get over it. 

Storm and I look at each other, both gaining a mischievous look. Storm picked me up and ran out of the guild, soon Gray and Dad were following. I was basically dying from laughter as Dad tripped because of Mom. 

"Natsu leave them be!" Mom scolded him.

As Gray was put into a water lock by Juvia, "Darling be happy our son found love!" she scolded.

Soon Storm and I were on the ground laughing and kicking our feet in the air, the sight of Dad and Gray being told off by their wives was amazing. Storm stood up and offered me his hand to help me stand, in which I gladly took and stood up. 

I giggled softly and looked up at him, he placed his hand on my cheek as he leaned down...

Soon the start of a kiss was broken up by Dad and Gray screaming at us, "STORM YOU KISS HER AND I'LL BANISH YOU FROM THIS FAMILY!" he cursed. 

"DAD! HARSH!" Storm growled and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"GRAY!" Juvia smacked Gray on the head, "Don't say such nonsense!"

Dad laughed, "What a lame ass getting scolded by his wife!" he mocked.

Soon Mom hit him on the head, "You're in the same situation buddy!" 

Dad gulped before Gray and Dad went running into the guild hall, causing Mom and Juvia to shake their heads at the two. I laughed softly as the two females walked back into the guild, I returned my brown orbs back up at Storm.

"Now... Where were we?" Storm had a sly smirk spread across his lips.

I huffed and pulled him down to make our lips meet, he chuckled softly through the kiss before slowly turning the kiss into a sweet yet passionate one. Storm's hand met my hips as my hands were on his collar from when I pulled him down, I slowly let go of his shirt collar and wrapped my arms around his neck instead. 

The kiss didn't last as long as I wished because a little miss princess came walking up with Simon. 

She cleared her voice, "Ahem" 

I opened my eyes and broke free from the kiss to look over at the princess Gale standing there. Her mother is so sweet yet she's a complete bitch. Oh- and that's me putting that lightly. I know I know that's me holding onto the past but still, she had no right.

I sent a sharp cruel glare at Gale, my eyes easily burning with pure hatred and annoyance. Gale seemed to pick up on this and took a step back, Simon placed a hand on her back to stop her from running. Crybaby.

Storm noticed my cruel glare and quickly tightened his grip on my hips to let me know that he's mine. And mine alone. I nodded softly in understanding to his action, I soon took his hand and walked into the guild hall. I'm probably being too harsh but still, I'm not letting her get in the way of our relationship anymore!

Storm sighed heavily and followed me, his face showed worry but I didn't really question it and just followed me in silence. I sighed and kept walking into the guild, I got inside and sat down at a table. I soon directed my sharp brown eyes towards the door to see Gale and Simon walking inside. Something happened between those two... I can tell.

Soon Gale and Simon sat down and started talking, I saw Gale glancing over at Storm every so often causing me to lightly growl at her which made her easily look away. I took Storm's hand again, as he smirked and kissed the back of my hand causing a little giggle to escape my lips. 

Soon Master started an announcement, he cleared his voice and that was enough for everybody to shut up and look over at the tiny male. 

"The Grand Magic Games are coming up! We need to prepare!" He yelled out.

The guild roared up in happiness, and several comments about winning were being thrown out. I raised an eyebrow and looked around... What the hell are the Grand Magic Games??

"Storm, what are the Grand Magic Games?" I asked him.

Storm looked down at me with wide eyes, "You seriously don't know?" He asked surprised.

"Storm. I grew up in a forest, I only stayed at Fairy Tail for less than a month, and the last ten years I was in the forest again, training." I deadpanned up at him.

Storm threw up his hands in defense, "Alright alright! The games are like a ranking system for the guilds, how Fairy Tail stays on top every year" he chuckled, "It's just a bunch of fights against other guilds, and other challenges though we win every year" 

I nodded softly, "So I basically get to beat the shit out of other guilds I dislike?" I asked, curiosity and hope spreading through my eyes.

Storm laughed harshly at the way I stated it, "Yeah you do" he chuckled.

I cheered silently.

Prepare for Fairy Tail's top Dragon Slayer, Sabertooth.

~~~~

A/N: YES I STILL HOLD A THING AGAINST SABERTOOTH!! FUCK THEM!!! XDD