Chapter 26 (Stay)

A/N: Yet another Panic! At The Disco song :3

Nashi's P.O.V:

"GALE IT'S OVER!" Storm shouted

Gale stood frozen for a moment or two before I saw tears begin to fall down her cheeks. She started to back up and ended up running into a tree and she just kept crying. Until I finally saw the anger wash over her like a wave. 

"WHY?! SO YOU CAN GET WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!" Gale pointed at me.

"WATCH YOUR DAMN TONGUE!" I snapped back.

Tala grabbed my arm and held me back, as I couldn't move one bit towards Gale. Damn Tala is fucking strong and yet she's so small... Tala winced softly at Gale's loud voice but Storm didn't seem phased.

"Just leave me alone, I don't want a bitch as my girlfriend" Storm completely called her out.

"A bitch!? Excuse you!" Gale cursed at him.

"You heard me, now get lost" Storm growled.

"What?! Storm- You don't want to do this!" Gale tried to run towards Storm.

Tala stepped forward as her fangs were shown as her eyes were glowing with deadly bloodlust, "You heard the man, now get lost before I rip your throat out" all nervous was gone from her voice, now it was powerful and deadly almost. Gale stepped back nervous of Tala.

Little did we all know of Tala's abilities right then...

"Y-You're a damn weredog so shouldn't you be able to transform?!" Gale shouted.

Weredogs were much like werewolves only they were smaller and less vicious than werewolves were. The Cerberus girls weren't exactly werewolves more like hellhounds in a way. I've never actually seen a werewolf in my life, but this girl Tala didn't seem to be just a weredog... She's hiding something. (A/N: Lumine anybody?! XD)

Tala seemed hesitant to even think about transforming, but I didn't know why. But as soon as I saw a puff of electricity and smoke I knew exactly why... Normal weredogs reach the same height of a large dog, but Tala was... Tiny... Like a small puppy, her coat was blonde matching her hair, with her eyes remaining their different colors. Her right eye pink, and her left eye creamy yellow. 

Tala growled and leaned down to the ground, as Gale blurted out laughing and just as she did Tala attacked Gale's leg and bit down to make Gale scream in pain. Gale kicked Tala off of her foot, as I quickly ran and caught Tala in my arms. I felt bad for her, I ended up having to dive in order to catch Tala. As I did a roll to save my possible face-plant. I stood back up and looked at Tala in my arms. She was looking like she was crying.

"I'm sorry Nashi... I failed in protecting you" She whispered.

"Don't you worry about a thing, you did just fine" I smiled.

Tala smiled hearing my words, as I heard more screaming before I saw Gale run off into the forest. Storm looked at the ground, I looked up at him. I softly placed Tala to the ground as she transformed into her human self as she stood behind me nervously. Storm glanced at me through his navy bangs, before looking back at the ground. He almost looked lifeless just standing there.

Just then he quickly just fell to the floor, his knees completely collapsing. He sat on the floor, covering his face crying heavily. I felt a wave of guilt wash over me, I turned towards Tala slightly. She smiled before nodding and disappearing into the woods... But I really hope what she said was true and she would stick around for a while... Her presence was calming to me.

I finally snapped back into reality and walked over to Storm. I leaned down to him and softly started to rub his back. 

"Storm... Are you really that hurt?" I asked.

"I'm not sad because I broke up with her..." He whispered.

Yep... Now I'm deadly confused.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked

"Because I just finally cracked I guess?" He lied... He forgets I can read people's eyes.. idiot.

I decided not to ask and just let him cry while I kept by his side. "Storm... You should head home, it's freezing out. You could catch a cold" I whispered.

"Speak for yourself" Storm laughed weakly.

"I can heat my body temperature so I don't get cold" I winced in worry for him. 

"Fine, I get it... Can you walk me home? I know it's meant to be the other way but I just don't want to be alone" Storm whispered

I blushed slightly and nodded, "Yeah, come on it's getting worse outside." I nodded.

Storm stood up and helped me back to my feet, we walked to his house and I saw his hand slowly swing closer to mine. I mean... He's single now... I can risk it, right?

I slowly caught his pinky finger with mine and started to hold his hand, he looked down at me in shock. But I didn't look at him and kept my hand in his, as Storm intertwined his fingers with mine causing me to blush more. 

We kept walking back to Storm's place, as he opened the door letting go of my hand. I was a smiling blushing mess but I didn't even seem to care anymore. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then" I waved, about to turn around and go home.

But Storm caught my wrist and I turned to face him yet again. I looked at him in shock but pure curiosity was covering my brown orbs. I blinked a couple of times before I knew it Storm was holding both my small hands in his. I blushed and looked down at my feet nervously, now becoming a blushing mess.

"Please stay" Storm whispered.

+++

Lost and Found (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें