Chapter 23 (Why?)

A/N: Couldn't find an image so here's my favorite song from Panic! At The Disco's new album. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do :3

Nashi's P.O.V:

Just seeing the two caused my slightly broken heart to just shatter into a million pieces...  

I quickly started to back away, feeling like my heart just got stabbed a million time. I could feel my whole body shaking in pain, as I quickly turned around and started to run my legs aching with every step like they did before only the pain was worse. I heard someone yelling my name as I didn't turn back I kept running and running until I couldn't see with the rain getting so heavy. I finally stopped in the forest and just screamed.

"WHY DID I THINK IT WOULD'VE BEEN OKAY TO COME BACK HERE?! I WANNA GO HOME!" I cried, my heart just in a million way just shattered and in so much pain.

I fell to the floor in the pouring rain, my legs had finally given up. I kept crying loudly in the thundering lightning rain, as I didn't even care. If anything why can't I just die right here right now? This world is so damn cruel, I've had enough. 

"THIS IS SO DAMN STUPID! FUCK YOU WORLD! FUCK YOU LIFE!" I screamed out in pure anger and pain.

I heard footsteps coming closer to me, but I just decided to ignore everything around me, I just wanted to cry and cry and never stop... ever. This pain is just so unbearable, I'm hurt physically, emotionally and mentally. I'm not okay in the slightest.

My body aches to the point where I feel like I can't move, and I don't even know what happened. 

My emotions are just taking over my mind so much these days, not to mention my heart being smashed into the ground and beaten with a bat.

My mind has been going insane lately like my old, old nightmare has come back to haunt me.

I just let out a loud scream of pain, as I heard the footsteps getting closer I heated my flames around me. The flames got so heated that not even this heavy rain could put them out. I just screamed and wailed. I saw the light around me, caused by my flames, dim completely. I finally opened my eyes to look around as I saw Storm watching me.

I tried to wipe away my tears so he wouldn't see, but I guess it's too late for that isn't it?

"What do you want" I stated in a shaky voice

"To make sure you're alright" Storm spoke softly

"Go away" I cried, my voice cracking

"No" Storm stayed put.

"I SAID GO AWAY!" I yelled at him.

I tried to get up and run away but Storm caught my arm and pulled me back to him over and over as I tried to get away but I simply couldn't. I started to hit his chest weakly as I wanted to get away so badly. So I finally yanked my arm away and just finally let all my pent-up rage out.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

"WHY! WHY NASHI! ANSWER ME THAT!" Storm shouted back.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A CLUELESS IDIOT WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!" I shouted, careful with my words.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RAN AWAY FOR TEN YEARS!" Storm hit me hard with that one.

"I WAS SCARED! I WAS TERRIFIED THAT YOU WOULD REJECT ME!" I raged out. 

"REJECT YOU!? THAT'S YOUR LAME EXCUSE!?" Storm growled heavily.

"MY MAGIC IS SO DAMN POWERFUL IF I WERE TO LOSE CONTROL AGAIN I WOULD KILL SOMEBODY! I HAD TO STAY AWAY AND TRAIN MY FUCKING ASS OFF!" My eyes glowed a dark red

"BULLSHIT NASHI!" Storm snapped.

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S BULLSHIT?! YOU! YOU ALWAYS PLAY THIS PRINCE CHARMING BUT I CAN TELL YOU ARE JUST SUFFERING INSIDE! EXPLAIN THAT BULLSHIT STORM!" I growled darkly

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Storm snapped back. 

(A/N: Caps... Aren't they lovely XD)

"I'm talking about how much suffering you have! I can tell just by looking into your eyes!" My voice cracked

"I'm fine! It's you I'm worried about! Hell, you just said you were 'fine' two weeks ago when we had our fight! But look at you! You aren't 'fine'! Explain that bullshit Dragneel" Storm gritted through his teeth.

"You wouldn't understand, now leave!" I growled.

"I'm not leaving!" Storm snapped, "Nothing you do can make me leave! So go right ahead and try me!"

+++