Chapter 33 (Midnight Forest: HALLOWEEN)

A/N: GUESS WHO'S STARTING HALLOWEEN EARLY BECAUSE SHE CAN'T WAIT ANY FURTHER?!?! NEPTUNE ISSSS!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! So here's my theme/schedule!
(Btw anything that happens between these three chapters has no effect on the storyline! You're regular Lost and Found will resume in November! Something will happen in December for Christmas! Ask me any questions if you're confused! :D) 

10th of October:  Midnight Forest
15th of October: Insanity 
20th of October: Bye-bye!
31st of October: Halloween Fun!  

SO LET'S SEE WHAT MY MIND CAN COME UP WITH!~~ (Also these chapters will be shorter than normal)

!!Trigger Warnings!! This chapter includes:
-Gore
-Gross creatures (I personally love it but I know others won't XD)
-Graphic Details
-Violence 
-Intense scenes (Maybe XD)
-Death
~~~~

Narrator's P.O.V:

It's only been a couple days since October started but yet something has been bothering the pink-haired dragon slayer. And it wasn't a normal feeling. Nashi had been on edge ever since the beginning of the scariest month of the year rolled around. 

The doors slammed open of the guild hall, Nashi screamed and jumped up in her seat. The wind howling could be heard, Nashi sharpened her gaze to the door and only flinched and fell off her seat when she saw what happened. 

Soon a strange creature was standing at the door, with a jaw hanging off to on side, it's eye being torn out and just dangling there. Along its arms had bloody scars that reached the bone, the cuts were heavily infected and gross. The creature had a wonderful creepy smile on its face even with its jaw about to tear off completely. The creature had a wooden leg that was dripping blood and dropping to the floor. The creature turned out to be rather tall, even taller than Storm. It was bloated all around its waist as it dragged something along... That looked like... Intestines? Grossest part was the intestines were it's own. 

Nashi screamed in terror at the horrifying sight of the monster. The monster flipped it's head around towards Nashi and flashed forward. It picked Nashi up by her collar and soon vanished. In the pitch black of midnight. 

Storm tried to follow but ended up failing as he wasn't quick enough, he finally shouted out in terror that he might lose the girl he loved the most. But it was already too late...

~~~

Soon Nashi woke up in a forest, she felt her fingers going numb. It was snowing? She tried to light her flames but nothing worked. Nashi flashed up to her feet and kept snapping her fingers.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Nashi screamed in anger

Soon Storm appeared behind her, Nashi flinched at the new presence. Storm wrapped his arms around Nashi's waist and started to kiss her neck. Nashi melted but then shot awake when she didn't recognize the scent. Nashi lifted her arm and slammed her elbow into the male's gut. He coughed and went flying backward. Nashi flipped around and pinned the so-called Storm to the ground. 

Nashi gripped his wrists tight and pulled back almost about to rip his arms out of his socket. Nashi let off a bloodthirsty growl as a death warning, it was enough to give about anybody nightmares for weeks straight. 

"Who the hell are you?!" Nashi snapped

"Nashi! It's me! Storm!" The male called

"Haha! Nice try!! But Storm is too socially awkward to be THAT forward" Nashi sharpened her glare

She shivered and rubbed her neck and winced, she allowed some stranger to kiss her neck for about five seconds. That may not seem like a lot of time but Nashi couldn't take it. Nashi smacked the male upside the head until she heard the sound of the wind howling dangerously. Nashi stood up and curb stomped the male's head into the floor until his skull cracked open. Nashi shivered and walked away from the now bloody scene.

Nashi was thrown against the tree suddenly as she heard a clicking noise in the dark Midnight Forest. Nashi looked up and saw the creature standing there, she blinked and saw it gone. She heard the clicking noise once again. Nashi looked around quickly, she whimpered in terror. She turned her head to the side to see the creature there again... Only slightly closer. Nashi blinked and sure enough, it was gone. She snapped her head around and saw the creature standing there.

Finally, the creature lunged forward, causing the pink-haired dragon slayer to scream and become weak against it's demonic open hinged jaw.

~~~~

A/N: I had too much fun with that... I definitely did  XDDD