Chapter 34 (Insanity: HALLOWEEN Pt2)

A/N: Number one reason why Neptune shouldn't give herself schedules? Because she finds new animes and finds out her favorite ones came out with new seasons and freaks out.... Then the binge-watching begins and she TOTALLY forgets about her story. 

MY BAD EVERYBODY!

10th of October: Midnight Forest
17th of October: Insanity
20th of October: Bye-bye!
31st of October: Halloween Fun!

SO LET'S SEE WHAT MY MIND CAN COME UP WITH!~~ (Also these chapters will be shorter than normal and have no effect on the normal plot!)

!!Trigger Warnings!! This chapter includes:
-Gore
-Graphic Details
-Violence 
-Insanity (Duh)
-Intense scenes 
-Death

~~~~

Narrator's P.O.V:

The day she lost her sanity you ask?

She was never sane to even begin with. Fairy Tail calls her the secret weapon for a reason. Some of the members even say she doesn't belong. It's true. What would a psychopath be doing at Fairy Tail? The number one guild in all of Fiore. Containing a secret psycho weapon? What sense does that make, right?

Just kidding... Insanity never makes sense.

~~~~

The cage rattled and screeched as the person inside of it banged against the bars, screaming out for help when there was nothing there. She saw shadows and fear but there was nothing there but a lack of light. The female showed her face as she begun to melt down the bars at extreme temperatures. 

The cage finally melted into nothingness. It looked so broken and cracked as the female stepped out of the cage with a burning look. Somebody had just hurt her family. Her Fairy Tail family. She didn't know who it was but Master Makarov wouldn't let her out, so she let herself out. 

The girl stepped out of the basement into the guild hall which was empty. Every Fairy Tail member had gone to fight. But they left her alone? That wasn't fair. Not fair at all. The girl screeched loudly in agony and anger as the voices roamed around in her brain. She snapped forward and ran out of the guild hall.

The girl screeched out as she ran to where she could sense and hear magic clashing. She stopped at the scene to see tears and a dead Fairy Tail member on the ground. She flinched once she realized who it was... Storm Fullbuster.

She screamed loudly in agony as everybody stopped fighting and snapped their attention towards the girl crying out in pain.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" She called out.

Everybody pointed towards a muscular man that was smirking upon seeing her pain. 

"You won't be smirking for long, assbutt" She called out, as she ran forward and kicked the man straight in the gut. 

The man coughed up blood which caused the girl to giggle in glee, she swung her leg around and kicked him in the jaw. Soon the heel of her shoe dug into his chest, the heel became a sharp blade and she carved out his chest. The man screamed out in pain as blood painted the ground underneath him. The girl quickly cut a deep thick gash down his chest, all his organs now exposed completely. The girl smirked and started to burn his organs inside of him before yanking them out and decorating the battlefield with them.

The once screaming painful battlefield was silent. The only sound was the man screaming out in pain, while the girl laughed loudly at his misery. 

Soon the female got bored and snapped the man's neck, she laughed, her eyes completely filled with insanity, they were stained a blood red. Not only her eyes but her body was also covered in blood. She didn't seem to mind, as she licked her lips covered in blood. She soon exploded the body and caused the remains to go flying into little pieces.

The man was no more.

The secret weapon of Fairy Tail had been made enraged. 

Bad mistake. 

Let's just say the battle ended up bloody with a laughing insane female in the middle of it. 

Nashi Dragneel was the secret insane weapon of Fairy Tail

~~~~

*IMPORTANT A/N*

A/N: OKIE DOKIE EVERYBODY! I have a couple of questions for you all

1. Did you enjoy my writing? I actually do best writing gore ^-^"

2. How do you all feel about The Seven Deadly Sins?... As in the anime.

3. Am I creeping you all out or anything? I kinda want to...

4. HOW DID I GET SUCH AMAZING READERS?!!? YOU ALL ARE SO SWEET!!! 

5. What would you like to see from me in the future?
                 - I have two books in progress, one in an original while the other is a NaLu story. 

SO! Please let me know! I would like answers to all the questions because I'm currently in a rough spot as a writer and help from my readers would be absolutely amazing...

Also... I wanted to say: THANK YOU!

Almost 30K reads on Lost and Found (Book 1)

And almost 10K reads on Los and Found (Book 2)

I've said it before but HOW??!?!?!? You all are seriously the best! You have NO idea how much I love seeing this support as a writer... So mind doing me a favor and answering my questions? I'll always be answering your questions! I'll keep updating as much as I can! :D